SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **Completed** P229 .40/.357sig 12rnd magazines for 10rnd magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Completed** P229 .40/.357sig 12rnd magazines for 10rnd magazines Login/Join 
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted
Looking for a few P229 .40/.357sig 10round magazines. Have same 12rnd mags to trade.

Would trade 3 12rnd magazines for 2 10rnd magazines.

I am in Texas and although there are not magazine restrictions, We do travel and looking for the 10rnd magazines to stay compliant in other jurisdictions.

Steve

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 317 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will check the safe this weekend to see if any of mine are 10s.

Posts: 1515 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Email sent with a question. Thank you!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6399 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SL, I have a 10 round zipper back made in Germany, it's yours no need to trade. Email the shipping address.

Posts: 75 | Location: Dallas \ Ft Worth | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Correction SJ not SL.

Posts: 75 | Location: Dallas \ Ft Worth | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
wheeler1191,
That is extremely generous of you and much appreciated. Isn't SigForum a great place to hang out?
Thank you

Steve

Posts: 317 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have a couple. Let me dig them up and post some pictures later tomorrow.

Posts: 11844 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All of mine were 12's, sorry I can't help out.

Posts: 1515 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 94hokie:
All of mine were 12's, sorry I can't help out.

Thanks for looking

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have two and I have included pictures that I just took of them. The backdrop behind them is they were with a P229 that I purchased from a friend. He used the donor P229 and these magazines when he went through the police academy. After the academy, he got hired and they issued him a GLOCK so I got this from him as he didn’t need it anymore. I haven’t fired the gun or used the magazines. But outside of obvious wear marks, they appear to be in good shape. If you want to trade 1 for 1 I’m happy to do that. If you have new magazines, I could throw in some cash to make it more equitable.

Send me an email if you are interested but also post in this thread so I know it’s you.

Thanks

Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BB61:
I have two and I have included pictures that I just took of them. The backdrop behind them is they were with a P229 that I purchased from a friend. He used the donor P229 and these magazines when he went through the police academy. After the academy, he got hired and they issued him a GLOCK so I got this from him as he didn’t need it anymore. I haven’t fired the gun or used the magazines. But outside of obvious wear marks, they appear to be in good shape. If you want to trade 1 for 1 I’m happy to do that. If you have new magazines, I could throw in some cash to make it more equitable.

Send me an email if you are interested but also post in this thread so I know it’s you.

Thanks

Perfect. Sending a email with magazine options
Steve

Update 08AUG pictures sent via email of trade choices

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I'll look for your email. I'll respond via email but also note I've responded here too with a quote from my email to prevent someone trying to scam us.
Thx

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Per our emails, I can't get to the post office until Wednesday.

Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
BB61,

The three shiny black ones it is.

I will get these packaged up and shipped off to you.

Thanks again
Steve

Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
trades completed.

Thank to all who responded:

94hoki thanks for looking

TheFrontRange for purchase and also a 10rnd magazine
Yours shipped to you on Monday 8/8/2022
Magazines delivered 8/11/2022
Received 10 rnd mag 8/12/2022

wheeler1191 for a generous karma of a 10 rnd mag
Received today 8/9/2022

BB61 for a trade 3 for 2.
Yours shipped in today's mail 8/9/2022
Your magazines delivered 08/11/2022
Received 2 P229 10 rnd magazines 8/12/2022

Great interactions with all members as usual.
Thanks again fellows

Steve

posted Hide Post
Your mag should arrive Wednesday, tracking # emailed. Yes Para has a great forum.

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
My mags shipped today as promised.

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Received the magazines. Perfect transaction. Thanks!