SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Reloading tools
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reloading tools Login/Join 
posted
Update: the 2 powder measurers are sold.

I am now a retired reloader because the old wrists just can’t take it anymore. Loaded my first round in 1958, last round in 2023.
If you are in the Houston / Katy area and need some reloading equipment I have the following items that I want to sell only to someone willing to drive to Katy area near Mason Rd and I-10. I would consider mailing the two Redding Powder Measurers but the other items are too heavy or bulky for me to ship.

RCBS Rock Chucker Press
Redding T-7 Turret Press with 3 heads
Frankford Arsenal Tumbler
Media Separator
Redding B3 Powder Measurer
Redding B30 Powder Measurer

If anyone will take all items you will get it very cheap. I just want to pass this stuff on to another reloader.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Houston1944,

Posts: 798 | Location: Katy, TX | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Emailed you. Thanks

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for the loading equipment.

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jaysingletary
posted Hide Post
Good man to do business with.

Posts: 74 | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post