SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - SIG Sauer P-Series Parts (UPDATED)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - SIG Sauer P-Series Parts (UPDATED) Login/Join 
posted
Up for your consideration are the following parts for P-Series pistols. Click the link at the bottom for pictures. Prices include shipping. Payment will be via Apple Cash, Venmo, or PayPal FF. Price is per unit, except for grips and screws, which are per set. If you have any fitment questions, please ask. Thanks for looking!
SIG PARTS PHOTO LINK
P239 Short Trigger *solid metal* [$40] SOLD to megure4
(qty: 2) P-Series Short Trigger *solid metal* [$40]
(qty: 2) P226 X-Five Magazine *20-round* [$45]
(qty: 1) P226 Standard Factory Magazine *15-round* [$30]
P-Series Serrated Trigger *no MIM* [$60] SOLD to megure4
(qty: 1) P-Series Plum Hammer *no MIM* [$100]
(qty: 3) P226 Grip Screws *also for P228 and Legacy 9mm P229* [$20]
(qty: 2) P229 Grip Screws *also for P226, P228, and Legacy 9mm P229* [$20]
(qty: 4) P220 Grip Screws *also for classic P225 (not P225-A1)* [$20]
(qty: 2) P226 X-Five Wood Grips [$40]
P226 Hogue Piranha Logo G10 Grips [$100] SOLD to lot_45
(qty: 2) P226 Rubberized Magazine Floor Plate *shorter German version* [$20]

Up for your consideration is a set of eight P30/VP9 15-round magazines. They are factory new and each one is individually packaged. Being 15-round magazines, they naturally cause cancer in the State of California, a phenomenon indicated by the label on each package Big Grin. The price is $200 shipped and I am only selling as a set. Payment is via Apple Cash, Venmo, or PayPal FF. If interested, I will also include a set of SK floor plates (one for each magazine) free of charge. Thanks for looking! HK MAGS PHOTO LINK SOLD to Sams1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MacGyver,

Formerly known as tigerbloodwinning

Posts: 359 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'll take the 8 mags deal, please.

Posts: 179 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They’re all yours!

Posts: 359 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(qty: 1) P226 Hogue Piranha Logo G10 Grips [$100]

I will take these please.
Thanks

Funds sent 05/14/2024

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lot_45,

Posts: 161 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All yours! Thanks.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take both p239 short triggers and the serrated trigger.

Thanks!

Posts: 101 | Location: DFW,TX | Registered: December 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All yours. Smile

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Could you send some pics of X Five wood grips please?

Posts: 5360 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure thing! I added a few more pictures to the album that is linked in the OP. Let me know via email if you'd like more.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Sorry, didn't see the first link, only the second one

Posts: 5360 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Listing updated to specify which grip screw types are available and how many sets of each.