SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD - WG P226, HK Parts, SIG Parts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD - WG P226, HK Parts, SIG Parts Login/Join 
posted
Up for your consideration is my West German P226 (9mm). It is in excellent condition and comes with both factory boxes (inner and outer) and all original accessories. The pistol itself has a low round count and is cosmetically in near perfect condition. The price is $800 shipped and payment will be via Apple Cash, Venmo, or PayPal FF. If you have any questions, please ask. SOLD to TheFrontRange
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up for your consideration are the following parts/accessories. Unless otherwise listed, they are NIB. Newly listed items are in bold. Click the links for pictures. Prices include shipping. Payment will be via Apple Cash, Venmo, or PayPal FF. Price is per unit, except for grips and screws, which are per set. If you have any fitment questions, please ask. Thanks for looking!
P226 Grip Screw Spares *XFIVE T10 TORX, set of 3* [FREE] SENT to lot_45
P-Series Contrast Front Sight #8 *dead night sight* [FREE] SENT to lot_45
P226 X-Five Magazine *20-round* [$35] SOLD to lot_45
P226 Rubberized Magazine Floor Plate *shorter German version* [$15] SOLD to TheFrontRange
P226 Dovetail Magazine *rubber floorplate* [$45] SOLD to TheFrontRange
P226 Standard Factory Magazine *15-round* [$25] SOLD to TheFrontRange
P226 Grip Screws *also for P228 and Legacy 9mm P229* [$15] SOLD to 1 Robert 90
P229 40/357/P229-1 Grip Screws *also for P226, P228, and Legacy 9mm P229* [$15] SOLD to 1 Robert 90
P-Series Short Trigger *solid metal* [$30] SOLD to 1 Robert 90
P-Series Short Trigger *solid metal* [$30] SOLD to thumbbreak
P239 Short Trigger *solid metal* [$40] SOLD to megure4
P-Series Serrated Trigger *no MIM* [$60] SOLD to megure4
P226 Hogue Piranha Logo G10 Grips [$100] SOLD to lot_45
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up for your consideration is a set of eight P30/VP9 15-round magazines. They are factory new and each one is individually packaged. Being 15-round magazines, they naturally cause cancer in the State of California, a phenomenon indicated by the label on each package Big Grin. The price is $200 shipped and I am only selling as a set. Payment will be via Apple Cash, Venmo, or PayPal FF. If interested, I will also include a set of SK floor plates (one for each magazine) free of charge. Thanks for looking! SOLD to Sams1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MacGyver,

Formerly known as tigerbloodwinning

Posts: 421 | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'll take the 8 mags deal, please.

Posts: 180 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They’re all yours!

posted Hide Post
(qty: 1) P226 Hogue Piranha Logo G10 Grips [$100]

I will take these please.
Thanks

Funds sent 05/14/2024

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lot_45,

Posts: 171 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All yours! Thanks.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take both p239 short triggers and the serrated trigger.

Thanks!

Posts: 101 | Location: DFW,TX | Registered: December 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All yours. Smile

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Could you send some pics of X Five wood grips please?

Posts: 5501 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure thing! I added a few more pictures to the album that is linked in the OP. Let me know via email if you'd like more.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Sorry, didn't see the first link, only the second one

Posts: 5501 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thumbbreak
posted Hide Post
quote:

(qty: 3) P-Series Short Trigger *solid metal* [$30]

I'll take two (2) of these. please send PP Addy for immediate payment. Thank You!

Edit 05/30 @21:00 - Paid via PP F&F.

Edit 06/03 @19:45 - Received, Thank You!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: thumbbreak,

Posts: 195 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All yours!

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver:
(qty: 2) P226 X-Five Magazine *20-round* [$35]

(qty: 2) P226 X-Five Wood Grips [$25]

interested in these. Which version of magazine are those? Also, could you please send pics of the mags and grips? Thank you!

Posts: 3145 | Location: Loudoun VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The magazines are the current version (with the anti-friction finish and thumb divot in the floor plate). They’ll work in any P226 X-Five or regular P226 though. The grips and mags are both pictured in the photo link. Please email me if you’d like more photos than that. Thanks. Smile

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver:

Up for your consideration is my West German P226.
What caliber?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31302 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
9mm

posted Hide Post
I would like these please:
(qty: 1) P-Series Short Trigger *solid metal* [$30]
(qty: 1) P226 Grip Screws *also for P228 and Legacy 9mm P229* [$15]
(qty: 2) P229 40/357/P229-1 Grip Screws *also for P226, P228, and Legacy 9mm P229* [$15]

Please send a confirmation e-mail with your PP address and I'll pay using PP FF

Thank you

Posts: 239 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All yours!

posted Hide Post
Pleasure doing business with you, everything arrived in perfect condition.

GLWS

Posts: 239 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Just the one mag with the P226?

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1864 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post