SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: 2 Lenovo Thinkpad Laptops
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: 2 Lenovo Thinkpad Laptops Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
Two Thinkpad laptops for sale; good condition, exteriors shows normal usage, both were my work computers, batteries do hold a charge but because they were always hooked up to the Docks, they may need to be replaced at some point.

Shipping in lower-48 included, USPS Money Order or Paypal Friends & Family or add 4% for regular Paypal.
Each laptop includes a AC power adapter & a Dock that can be connected to it using the included USB-C cable.

$290, Thinkpad L380, 20M5-000QUS, Intel i5-8250U, 13.3" screen, Windows 10 Pro, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB Samsung M.2 drive
  • Webcam
  • Touchscreen
  • Backlit keyboard
  • 2 USB-C ports
  • 2 USB 3.0 ports
  • Headphone jack
  • Wifi
  • HDMI port
  • MicroSD Reader

Included with each Thinkpad
    Lenovo USB-C Dock, 40A9, Includes power adapter & USB-C cable
    • 3 USB 3.0 Ports
    • 2 USB 2.0 Ports
    • 1 USB-C port, front
    • 1 USB-C port, rear, Laptop connection
    • Gigabit Ethernet port
    • 2 Displayport
    • VGA port
    • Stereo/Mic Audio port

The Thinkpad's screen can be closed while using computer - when connected to the Dock, I used them with dual monitors. If you don't have Displayport video cables, you can get inexpensive Displayport adapters.

Link to the Dock's specs & features
    https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/acc100348

*****SOLD to Tailhook 84 , Thinkpad 13, 20J1001CUS, Intel i5-7200U, 13.3" screen, Windows 11 Pro, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB M.2 drive
    20J1-001CUS
  • Webcam
  • Touchscreen
  • Backlit keyboard
  • Wifi
  • HDMI port
  • 3 USB 3.0 ports
  • SD Card Reader
  • Headphone jack

https://i.postimg.cc/T19FKw2r/Thinkpad13-1.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/y6XwQfhk/Thinkpad13-2.jpg

***SOLD to kobra***
    shipped, lower-48. USPS Money Order, Paypal family & friend or add regular Paypal (add +4%). iPhone 8, 256 GB, Space Gray, A1863. Good condition - no cracks or dents, last checked-battery was holding 100%. Should be unlocked, I only ever used it on AT&T, should work with Verizon. Has been removed from iCloud. Includes original box, charger & charging cable and Lifeproof case.
    shipped, lower-48.
    USPS Money Order, Paypal family & friend or add regular Paypal (add +4%).

iPhone 8, 256 GB, Space Gray, A1863. Good condition - no cracks or dents, last checked-battery was holding 100%.
    Should be unlocked, I only ever used it on AT&T, should work with Verizon. Has been removed from iCloud.

Includes original box, charger & charging cable and Lifeproof case.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lkdr1989,

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
  •  
    Posts: 4163 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    I’ll take it! Do you accept PayPal FF ? Email to follow

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 477 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of lkdr1989
    posted Hide Post
    Wow, that was quick. Payment info emailed!

quote:
    Originally posted by kobra:

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4163 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    אַרְיֵה
    Picture of V-Tail
    posted Hide Post
    Damn! Missed this. Here I am sitting in The Apple Store trying to decide whether to have my phone repaired for $348.00

If kobra changes his mind, please let me know ASAP, via the email address in my profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 27457 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by lkdr1989:
    Wow, that was quick. Payment info emailed!

quote:
    Originally posted by kobra:

Giving lkdr1989 a Positive Feedback for a Fast & smooth transaction. Thank you!

...and glad that V-tail found an iphone also.

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 477 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of lkdr1989
    posted Hide Post
    Thinkpad Laptops for sale.

אַרְיֵה
    Picture of V-Tail
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

Will these support simultaneous ThinkPad display and external monitor via the VGA port on the dock?

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 27457 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of lkdr1989
    posted Hide Post
    Yes, you can do dual monitor or even triple monitor - two monitors plus the laptop screen. *there are limitations on dual/triple if using high resolution monitors (4k).

I just realized and updated accordingly that I forgot to include that the 13 is running Windows 11 Pro* and the L380 is running Windows 10 Pro
    *you should be able downgrade it to 10 Pro since the license is connected to the laptop.

quote:
    Originally posted by V-Tail:
    quote:

Will these support simultaneous ThinkPad display and external monitor via the VGA port on the dock?

Character, above all else
    Picture of Tailhook 84
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    $190, Thinkpad 13, 20J1001CUS, Intel i5-7200U, 13.3" screen, Windows 11 Pro, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB M.2 drive
    20J1-001CUS
  • Webcam
  • Touchscreen
  • Backlit keyboard
  • Wifi
  • HDMI port
  • 3 USB 3.0 ports
  • SD Card Reader
  • Headphone jack

Included with each Thinkpad
    Lenovo USB-C Dock, 40A9, Includes power adapter & USB-C cable
    • 3 USB 3.0 Ports
    • 2 USB 2.0 Ports
    • 1 USB-C port, front
    • 1 USB-C port, rear, Laptop connection
    • Gigabit Ethernet port
    • 2 Displayport
    • VGA port
    • Stereo/Mic Audio port

• I will take this. Email inbound.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2394 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post