SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB 300 H&H Brass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 300 H&H Brass Login/Join 
posted
Inherited a very nice 300 H&H and want to try reloading for it. Want 300H&H brass and Hornady preferred but will take other brands. My email is in my profile. Thnx.

Mr.Brooks

Posts: 597 | Location: Glide, Oregon | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found some brass at the local gun show yesterday, at a very good price. Now have 50 new Remington brass and 15 assorted old and new various brands. Very happy to add it to my 50 of Hornady and I can do a little experimenting. Still on the lookout for more.

Question, I found 50 300 Weatherby brass at the bottom of a long forgotten case. Is it possible to reform the 300 Weatherby down to 300 H&H?

Posts: 597 | Location: Glide, Oregon | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have some sitting around. I know I have a bag of 300 "something" mag and I will take a look at it today. If it is I will get back to you on it.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 385 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post