SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    (All SPF)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(All SPF) Login/Join 
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted
1. **SPF to hayseed** P228, German made, 9mm, terrific condition. This P228 has been primarily a safe queen. Includes two factory 13-round "zipperback" mags, original box, and manual. A few imperfections on the finish, shown in the photos below.

Pistol has Trijicon Novak night sights (almost dead) and factory short reset trigger installed.

10 additional 15-round MecGar mags available (9 silver, 1 black) FIRST to the buyer of the pistol for $15 each, or all 10 for $125. If the pistol buyer does not want these mags, I will list them separately.

$750 shipped FFL to FFL, or $700 FTF in Tampa Bay area. ($925 shipped with all mags, $875 FTF with all mags.)

2. **SPF to hayseed** P229r, CPO in .40- also includes .357 barrel. This was a USPIS surplus pistol that went back to Sig for their CPO process, and is nearly flawless. I only fired 30 rounds through the .40 barrel, and the .357 barrel is unfired.
The frame was factory finished in the Legion gray PVD, and the upper is black.

The GrayGuns medium trigger and factory short reset trigger have been installed. Includes red cardboard box, manual, lock, and two 12-round .40/.357 mags. New Sig X-Ray 3 sights have been installed.

$550 shipped FFL to FFL; $500 FTF in Tampa Bay. (I will also include some bonus Federal HST .357 Sig ammo for a FTF sale...)

3. **Withdrawn ** P320 X-Carry 9mm

4. **SPF to Parausa** Casio G-Shock Mudmaster GGB100-1B

This watch is like new- only worn twice, so it is practically flawless. Includes manual and original box/metal case. Here is more information from the manufacturer:

https://www.casio.com/us/watch.../product.GG-B100-1B/

$150 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Maestro,

Posts: 3638 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
Email sent with questions... Thank you!

Posts: 1498 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent!

Posts: 593 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
question sent

Posts: 177 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the G-Shock. Email sent for payment info

Posts: 168 | Location: Hills of Appalachia | Registered: June 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
I will take the Casio MudMaster per our email(s).
Thank you! Maestro

Posts: 1498 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting….

Posts: 168 | Location: Hills of Appalachia | Registered: June 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very, seems to happen often here.

Posts: 101 | Location: Gulf Coast FL | Registered: November 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Watch SPF to Parausa; both pistols SPF to hayseed. Emails sent.

X-Carry withdrawn and going back in the safe.

Posts: 3638 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just sent another email requesting payment info.

Thanks

Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Reply sent- might want to check your spam, just in case