SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Trade Pending, please lock

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Trade Pending, please lock Login/Join 
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted
So I have a Nighthawk Predator .45 that I got from a member here (we traded for my Sig 553 pistol that I couldn't SBR or get magazines for (see below re commieland)). He shot it very little. I have never shot it, but replaced the grips (still have the original) with the aluminum Nighthawks ('cause they are awesome) and replaced the burned out tritium night sights with a gold dot set (work done at Nighthawk with the receipt to prove it and I have those old ones too if you, for whatever reason, want to go back). I have more mags available if the trade works that way.

HOWEVER, I don't shoot .45 and at this point probably never will so I was hoping to trade this for some other high end pistol in 9mm.

BUT, I live in commieland and can't do doublestack (and don't want neutered magazines).

SO, I was looking to trade this for some other high end 9mm.

I was hoping for a Sig 210, H&K P7M8 (not PSP), or a 1911 of some kind. Something great in single stack in 9mm (while I love other calibers, I'm condensing (but see below)).

REMEMBER: I am in commieland so no semi-auto rifles, no doublestack pistols. I am willing to listen to any possible other trades.

Thanks for looking!

And please email me if you want any other pictures.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Loswsmith,

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2058 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Report This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
BTT First time

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 2058 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Replied.

Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
This is traded pending some issue.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
pending some issue.

You still want to lock it?

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Yes. I'll repost. Thanks!