SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF - Vintage Microtech SOCOM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF - Vintage Microtech SOCOM Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
***Sold*** Offered is my Microtech SOCOM M/A folder dated 3/99. I bought it new, and it has been lightly used, and is in excellent condition. I may have opened a package or two, but the partly serrated 4" blade has never been sharpened, and retains the factory edge. Comes with cardboard sleeve, plastic case, lanyard and everything else that came with it from Microtech. There is a faint scratch on the clip.

$295 shipped in the CONUS. Reasonable offers considered. No trades please.

Please ask questions by email, the address is in my profile. If you want the Microtech, after your questions are answered, you must post "I'll take it" in this thread, and follow up promptly with a confirming email. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2Adefender,

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll Take It, per email sent

Posts: 227 | Location: NC | Registered: February 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Sold. Thanks.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post