SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: SOLD - Kershaw Scallion 1620BLK, Flipper - $32 | SOLD - Kershaw 1776T, Flipper - $34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: SOLD - Kershaw Scallion 1620BLK, Flipper - $32 | SOLD - Kershaw 1776T, Flipper - $34 Login/Join 
posted
First unqualified post on this thread “I will take it/the _______” post receives the item. I accept most methods of payment including MO's, personal checks, Paypal-Friends & Family, Credit & Debit Cards with Square Payment Request(+3.5%). Contact is best made by e-mail. Earliest posting time, not e-mail time is the consideration. If you don’t like the price, make an offer.

SOLD - Kershaw Scallion 1620BLK, Assisted Flipper with safety, 2.5" 420 Blade, Made in USA - As New $32 Shipped

SOLD - Kershaw 1776T Assisted Flipper, 3.25" 420 Blade, Made in USA - As New $34 Shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Anush,

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 3902 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
I will take the Bear Ops for 95.00 Paypal F&F.

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2114 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Boker Sub-Kalashnikov - Auto, Blade 1.95" AUS-8, Scales Aluminum, Made in Taiwan - Unused $29 Shipped

I’ll take this:

Boker Sub-Kalashnikov - Auto, Blade 1.95" AUS-8, Scales Aluminum, Made in Taiwan - Unused $29 Shipped

Email inbound.

Posts: 428 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the Hogue

Make it count

Posts: 1352 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I will take the Boker Strike Auto - With Safety, Made in Taiwan, Blade 3.25" AUS-8 Stonewash, Scales Aluminum - Unused $35 Shipped. Happy to pay by F&F, just let me know if email in your profile is the same as PayPal destination.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 11267 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Is the Boker Kalashnikov recurve Tanto still available for sale?
If yes, I'll take it.

Posts: 2358 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I will take the Tanto $30 Boker Kalashnikov

We often meet our destiny on the road we took to avoid it.

Posts: 2398 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
If the recurve tango is still available, I will take it.

Posts: 691 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the $28 3.25” boker kalashnikov please

Posts: 25745 | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 3902 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take both Kershaw's per emails.

Posts: 560 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got them WOW nice thanks!

Posts: 560 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post