SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig Sauer P220 .45 Caliber (05/17/22 Price Drop)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig Sauer P220 .45 Caliber (05/17/22 Price Drop) Login/Join 
posted
I am selling a early 2001 Sig Sauer P220 .45 Caliber that has been a safe queen since 2001. It is in awesome condition and has had 7 rounds fired to test function back in 2001. The factory Sig Sauer Night Sights were replaced in the middle of 2019 with new Sig Sauer Night Sights due to age (safe queen guns still need to be ready for use). It includes the 2 factory supplied 7 round magazines (still in plastic), case and manual as received when purchased in 2001. With the exception of the new Night Sights, everything is original as purchased.
The finish is perfect and the discoloration seen in the pictures is oil.

I prefer FTF but will ship to FFL. If FFL does not accept from private individual an additional $25.00 will be added to cover FFL shipping charge (included in total shown below).

I am asking $900.00 $875.00 CASH for FTF or $915.00 shipped ($940.00 if shipped from FFL) to lower 48 via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F&F (NET payment to me needs to be for the full sale price.) Regular PayPal is ok if you cover fees or add 4%. I can also accept USPS Money Order, Certified Check (I will verify validity with issuing bank before shipping), Personal Check from well established members (must clear before shipping), Venmo or Zelle. Regardless of payment method (except mailed payments), ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF ANY FIREARM OR GUN IS ALLOWED!!

If you send regular PayPal WITHOUT adding 4% OR covering the fees I will offer you the option to send a second payment to completely cover the fees. If you refuse I will refund the purchase MINUS the fee amount. This is because PayPal now charges the seller transaction fees regardless if a refund to the buyer is issued. If you cause my account to become locked, canceled or funds confiscated by using any FIREARM or GUN speech or comments I will not ship the item and you will not get a refund.

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email saying "they will take it". All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums. I will not sell or ship to any location where this is illegal. The buyer is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility for the buyers actions. All items are located in Florida.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Outlaw621,

Outlaw
"Sometimes it's good to be bad!"

Posts: 183 | Location: SW FLorida | Registered: June 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is still available. Open to offers. Worse I can say is no thank you. These don't come around in this condition very often.

Outlaw

Posts: 183 | Location: SW FLorida | Registered: June 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for a awesome pistol in amazing condition.

If you believe my asking price is not consistent with market value than feel free to make an offer.

Outlaw

posted Hide Post
Bump with a price drop.

Outlaw