SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS West German P228 + Milt Sparks VMII + E2 Grips (Reduced)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS West German P228 + Milt Sparks VMII + E2 Grips (Reduced) Login/Join 
Picture of Saber
posted
Selling my KE (94) triple SN P228. Very, very clean. There is “slight” holster wear on the front of the slide (it is very slight) from carrying it for a year. Very low round count (I have one mag through it for function testing.) Previous owner did not put many rounds through it and it shows. There is basically no slide to frame play. I have many Sigs, this one drew the short straw to make room for another gun. I can include a Milt Sparks VMII (black, RH in cowhide) for additional cost. I also have an E2 grip kit as well. Gun will come with case and a few mags (I will have to look to see which I have, some are 10rd, some are 13rd sig) Email for pictures. I may include some here.

P228 - $900 (Will ship at buyers expense - FFL to FFL - to be determined)

Milt Sparks VMII - $140 (Prefer to ship with the gun, but don’t have to)

E2 Grip - $35 (Will include in the price of the 228, or sell separately)

FTF available in Phoenix, AZ.

USPS Money order, Cashiers check and Zelle are payment types I will accept. Gun is ONLY posted here for sale. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Saber,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 97 | Location: Phoenix, AZ  | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Saber
posted Hide Post
It just occurred to me after looking at several other 228 listings that I may have this little guy over priced a bit.

Price reduction - $900 (plus shipping)

Pics to follow by end of the day.

Have a great weekend everyone.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 97 | Location: Phoenix, AZ  | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in pics. Thanks!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 5732 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Saber
posted Hide Post
Email reply sent.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Saber
posted Hide Post
Can anyone help me add pictures here? I can't seem to figure it out. It's been awhile since I've had to do this. Thanks in advance!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saber:
Can anyone help me add pictures here? I can't seem to figure it out. It's been awhile since I've had to do this. Thanks in advance!

You must first upload your pics onto one of the various third party photo hosting websites (e.g., postimage.org). From there, you can then copy the image's URL and paste it on here between the IMG brackets, like so:

{IMG}image's URL{/IMG}.

But you need to use the square brackets [ and ], instead of the { and }.

Q

Posts: 22655 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post