SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Help with appraisal; Sig 226 X6 9mm SAO

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Help with appraisal; Sig 226 X6 9mm SAO Login/Join 
posted
All,

I'm retired, 54 years old, and wearing reading glasses, which means I can't see the front sight. Tried a P320 with a Trijicon RMR2 yesterday, and it's obvious it's time to make the jump to red dots.

My range gun is an Sig 226 X6 9mm SAO, stainless, in mint shape but not milled for a red dot. It's been collecting dust for some time-want to sell. It cost me some serious cash years ago but it was fun while it lasted.

I know this isn't an auction site; just looking for anyone who can appraise this thing. Let me know and I'll send a picture thx.

Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.
An appraisal is something that we avoid doing in the Classifieds.
The recommendation is that you do a search on the sales sites to see what your model has recently sold for.
It should be easy to establish a current value.
Best of luck.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2292 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
In addition to what redleg2/9 said, "price check" is not permitted anywhere on the forum. Good luck.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post