SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: 9mm 147gr JHP ammo: Federal HST and Speer G2GD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: 9mm 147gr JHP ammo: Federal HST and Speer G2GD Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted
my 2011s and 1911s seem to like 124gr better so getting rid of these.

250 rounds of Federal Premium 147gr HST. 5 boxes of 50. $160 shipped in continental US.

and

250 rounds of Speer G2 147gr Gold Dot. 5 boxes of 50. $160 shipped in continental US.

or $300 shipped for all ten boxes (500 rounds).

SOLD and shipped to GeeTen

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chowser,

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8180 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
These are all standard velocity? Not +P ?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31490 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Yes. standard velocity 147gr

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8180 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You have mail. If you do not see it, check your spam or junk folder. Sender address is same as in my profile.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31490 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The SIG Kahuna
Picture of GeeTen
posted Hide Post
If V-Tail doesn't take them, I will! Big Grin

Many thanks,
"Point Blank" Frank
8-)

I miss Erhardt!

Posts: 2833 | Location: Red Sox/Patriots Nation | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeeTen:
If V-Tail doesn't take them, I will!
We thought you wuz ded.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Glad GeeTen is still alive! I think he's around my dad's age. They're probably distant cousins. Big Grin I actually have cousins that live in Bedford.

I should have enough to cover both of you. I'll know when I get home tomorrow.

Not minority enough!

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'll yield to GeeTen

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

The SIG Kahuna
Picture of GeeTen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by GeeTen:
If V-Tail doesn't take them, I will!
We thought you wuz ded.

I'm baaack! Older, more wobbly (new knee), and crankier. Teaching my grandsons how to shoot and got 1 daughter a P365 for her EDC. Was doing a lot of international swimming officiating for USA Swimming, too. Now circling back to do more Steel Challenge competitions so I don't have to run to compete with all the younger whipper snappers! Big Grin

I miss Erhardt!

Posts: 2833 | Location: Red Sox/Patriots Nation | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post