SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50 Login/Join 
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted
WTS: Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50

This was my dream watch that I purchased from another Sigforum member a couple years ago. It's in pristine condition. I've never sold a watch like this before so I'm not even quite sure what to list. If you have questions ask me and I'll answer what I can. I'm selling it because I've realized I'm pretty much afraid to wear it and I'd like to put the money towards something else. It comes in its original box with papers and pretty much everything pictured.

$3200 firm

My e-mail is in my profile.

I'd be happy to Facetime or Google Meets to show it to you if you're serious about purchasing it.

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4198 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50

What is year of production?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

The warranty card has "5/11/2006" on it.

Is there an easier/better way to tell?

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4198 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Kev, I'm not trying to changer your mind, but that very watch was my dream watch too. For many years! Like you, I bought a used one here on the forum and don't regret it a bit. It's not pristine like yours, but it's in VERY good condition. I still wear it with no regrets and enjoy the quality on my wrist.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38690 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
Very Nice !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevH:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

The warranty card has "5/11/2006" on it.

Is there an easier/better way to tell?

Go here and enter the serial number
https://serial-number-decoder.com/omega/omega.htm

Still waters run deep, so careful I don't drown you.

Posts: 146 | Location: Grantville, Ga | Registered: June 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pm sent earlier , Has this been sent in for service at all? Thx

Posts: 233 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post