SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB/WTT: FN-45 MAGS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB/WTT: FN-45 MAGS Login/Join 
posted
Looking to purchase some FN FNP-45 mags. I bought some FNX-45 mags thinking they would work.... Wrong... EMail in profile or message me... Let me know what ya got.. The FN FNP-45 only have a single row of witness holes on the rear of the mag, the FN FNX-45 mag has double row of holes, I need the mag with the single row of holes...

I do have five (5) FN FNX-45 Mags for sale or trade. $45.00 each plus shipping or $225.00 for all five shipped. Will trade one for one if you have some FN FNP-45 Mags.

Thanks,
specwar451

This message has been edited. Last edited by: specwar451,

For Those Who Fight For It, Life has a Special Flavor the protected never know.... Khe Sahn "68" Unknown Marine

Posts: 263 | Location: North Central Indiana | Registered: August 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
To minimize the chance of being SCAMMED, make sure to insist anyone contacting you via email only that they must also post in this thread.

Q

Posts: 27162 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
I may have some in the safe. I'll send you an email if I do.

Posts: 675 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in selling the Fnx mags? If so how many do you have? I just bought some off another site but I’m always interested if a deals good!

Posts: 35 | Location: Slidell, LA | Registered: February 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
12131, Thanks, been there, had it done to me.... Mad Mad

1blualti: my buddy down in Kentucky has an interest in them, if he does not want them, I will get a hold of you. MidWayUsa had some on sale Thursday, do not know if they are still on sale or not....

Pistolria: let me know what you have when you check on them....

specwar451

For Those Who Fight For It, Life has a Special Flavor the protected never know.... Khe Sahn "68" Unknown Marine

Posts: 263 | Location: North Central Indiana | Registered: August 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1blualti: just sent you an email concerning my FNX mags.

Thanks,
specwar452

posted Hide Post
Bump....

Thanks,
specwar451 Cool

posted Hide Post
.I do have five (5) FN FNX-45 Mags for sale or trade. $45.00 each plus shipping or $225.00 for all five shipped. Will trade one for one if you have some FN FNP-45 Mags.

I assume you still have them?

I'll take them. Prefer zelle

Venmo=PayPal so I closed those.

Jim
Colorado

--- signature follows ---

I will not knowingly violate any laws regarding the shipment of restricted magazines. So keep THAT in mind when contacting me.

Posts: 59 | Location: Aurora, CO | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Idmaster, but I have FN FNX-45 MAGS, I am needing FN FNP-45 mags. Thanks....

specwar451

posted Hide Post
BUMP.....

posted Hide Post
BUMP..... Cool