SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Please close as all transactions have benn completed. Thanks all!!!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Please close as all transactions have benn completed. Thanks all!!! Login/Join 
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted
Hey all,
Long time no see (major health issues me and the Mrs.)

* Smith and Wesson unused model 100 nickel hand cuffs n.i.b. $25. SOLD to Deputy CG

* S&W K/L square presentation grips purchased from S&W directly mounted, never fired $25 SOLD TO MINNOW

* Spyderco Bob Lum Chinese folder. Never taken out of the house or cut anything $145 SOLD TO UTSig

* Boker Tree Brand (Automatic) Original Top Lock. Custom Abalone inlays and file work on blade spine. Never carried, not even a Factory edge. Said to be one of the older Arizona customs but have nothing to verify that. $125 **SPF** to sabbatical

** Shipping usps included **
Thank you for looking and any consideration shown. John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pickle Rick,

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Report This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
quote:
S&W K/L square presentation grips purchased from S&W directly mounted, never fired $25

I’ll take these. Email headed your way.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Hey, first thing is best wishes for the health situation for you and Mrs. P. Rick.

Your link shows me a photo of a knife, but I'm looking for the K-Frame grip.

I want to say "I'll take it," but I would really like to see a picture, first.
Aaargh. Looks like Minnow got in there while I was typing. I snoozed, I losed. Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30672 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Hi V-Tail,

I am sorry, it's kinda my fault as posting pics was a chore. Thank you for the well wishes, much needed.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Report This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Minnow:
quote:
S&W K/L square presentation grips purchased from S&W directly mounted, never fired $25

I’ll take these. Email headed your way.

Return email sent, waiting on response. Thanks, John

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Spyderco Lum. Wish you and the Missus the best Sent you an e-mail, too.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 378 | Registered: November 06, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Per our emails, I’ll take the Smith and Wesson handcuffs.

Posts: 378 | Registered: November 06, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Boker as per our email conversation.

Posts: 136 | Location: Gulf Coast FL | Registered: November 19, 2016Report This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Thank you to all for the well wishes @uck Cancer x2.

Tracking numbers sent to all purchasers on Monday March 4th. Thank you all. John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pickle Rick,

I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Hello friends,
All item's received by all the member's who purchased my item's. All paid in a timely manner and all were very HAPPY with them. Again, thank you all and our whole community for the well wishes regarding our health issues. SigForum is the BEST. (Hands down). Thank you, John