SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS G Code Incog Glock 19 w TLR7, Vedder Lighttuck Sig P365. WTT Arcteryx Khard and T.A.D. Fast pack Litespeed V2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS G Code Incog Glock 19 w TLR7, Vedder Lighttuck Sig P365. WTT Arcteryx Khard and T.A.D. Fast pack Litespeed V2 Login/Join 
posted
I have a pair of holsters that I no longer need and packs I’d like to trade. Both holsters are black and used but in excellent condition. Packs are used but in excellent condition. Shipping is not included. No sales to far away lands including Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.

WTS

1) Vedder Lighttuck for Sig P365. It does not have an optic cut. $35 shipped

2) G Code Incog for Glock 19 with Streamlight TLR 7 $45 shipped

WTT

3) Triple Aught Design Fastpack Litespeed V2 in Coyote brown with two tails the original MOLLE and a sterile one. I also have the battery pouch in coyote included. I am ONLY looking for a Mystery Ranch 2 day assault pack in trade. I can add some cash for the right deal.

4) Arcteryx Khard 30 in wolf grey. Waist belt is included. I am ONLY looking for a Mystery Ranch 3 Day Assault Pack CL or the old version. These are the ones with the daisy chains in front and not all the MOLLE. Solid colors only.

I accept PayPal or USPS money orders.

Please email me for pics, questions or offers.
My email is in my profile. I can provide pictures of everything.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DeputyCG,

Posts: 396 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump it up.

posted Hide Post
Bump with updated ad.