SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Steiner NOS Binoculars & DBAL PL & HOLOSUN 509T Price Changes!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Steiner NOS Binoculars & DBAL PL & HOLOSUN 509T Price Changes! Login/Join 
Picture of sigseller2000
posted
A variety of New Old Stock Binos

8x30R Military Range Finding Reticle - $650 each, I have a total of 3 for sale. SKU 481

NEW - 8x30R Laser Range Finding Binos $1000

10X42R Tactical Range finding reticle - $550

DBAL-PL SKU 9021, green laser, light and IR laser - $450

Holosun 509T Red. NIB $300

Flat $20 to ship

email in profile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigseller2000,

Posts: 805 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: November 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Police 10x50 SKU 648

Interested in a set of Police 10/50. local to chicago land if open for local swap.

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1869 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigseller2000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lugerguards:
quote:
Police 10x50 SKU 648

Interested in a set of Police 10/50. local to chicago land if open for local swap.

Should have put face to face in the ad! I'll reach out via email

Posts: 805 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: November 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
8x30 Marine SKU 280 - $100

I will take these.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12377 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigseller2000:
quote:
Originally posted by lugerguards:
quote:
Police 10x50 SKU 648

Should have put face to face in the ad! I'll reach out via email

Sounds good, I will keep a eye out for your email.

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1869 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Police 10x50 SKU 648 - $150 each, I have 2 total
I will take one of these please.
Email sent
Funds sent 05/06/2024
Item recieved 05/09/2024

Everything PERFECT!

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lot_45,

Posts: 169 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigseller2000
posted Hide Post
Email replied to. SPF

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I take the last Police 10x50 SKU 648 - $150 each
Email for detail of payment.
Thank you .

Posts: 232 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigseller2000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andy1972:
I take the last Police 10x50 SKU 648 - $150 each
Email for detail of payment.
Thank you .

email sent.

Picture of sigseller2000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

I will take these.

Email sent yesterday, check your spam please.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I will take these.

I was just about to tell you the same! Replied yesterday and today.

Email me your Venmo information and I will pay directly.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12377 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I take the 10X40 as your offer since the 10X50 taken from other members. Thank you

Picture of sigseller2000
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I will take these.

I was just about to tell you the same! Replied yesterday and today.

Email me your Venmo information and I will pay directly.

Ok, still nothing in my email, I updated the email in my profile, try again please. Sorry!

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok, still nothing in my email, I updated the email in my profile, try again please. Sorry!

Very strange. I’ve been replying to the emails that you have sent me. An hour ago I got this:

“There was a temporary problem delivering your message to brettmilo@sbcglobal.net“

I’m receiving the emails you are sending, so please just send your Venmo pay info and I’ll send payment right away.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Very strange. I’ve been replying to the emails that you have sent me. An hour ago I got this:

“There was a temporary problem delivering your message to brettmilo@sbcglobal.net“

I’m receiving the emails you are sending, so please just send your Venmo pay info and I’ll send payment right away.

I received your email that you got my payment! I replied with my shipping address but got another email kickback stating ‘delayed delivery’. Hopefully you will receive that note soon.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of sigseller2000
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I received your email that you got my payment! I replied with my shipping address but got another email kickback stating ‘delayed delivery’. Hopefully you will receive that note soon.

I did get it, shipping today!

Picture of sigseller2000
posted Hide Post
price changes

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Arrived today. Great binocs with even better shipping.

Thank you!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
It arrived today, like a brand new one!!! Thank you and very happy with the business.

I'm older than I look
posted Hide Post
ill take the holosun per our emails

Posts: 1941 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post