SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: SIG 522 Rifle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: SIG 522 Rifle Login/Join 
Picture of Spieler
posted
Selling my SIG 522. .22LR rifle with the one original factory and two Black Dog Machine 25 round magazines and original iron sights. I am the original owner and it has 187 rounds through it.

Not willing to ship at this time due a bad experience on my last sale attempt. Looking for a local buyer in the Atlanta metro area. More pics available on request.

$500 or possible partial trades, let me know what you have.

Best contact is email <Pats2340@Gmail.com>

Posts: 2430 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you do decide to ship please keep me in mind. I stupidly sold mine a long time ago and been waiting to replace it.

Thanks.

Posts: 3743 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
If you do decide to ship please keep me in mind. I stupidly sold mine a long time ago and been waiting to replace it.

Thanks.

Email sent

Posts: 2430 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email back.

Posts: 3743 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post