SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: 2021 Apple MacBook Pro 16, like new
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: 2021 Apple MacBook Pro 16, like new Login/Join 
Picture of Rick Lee
posted
$1600 shipped to lower 48.

Like new, recently repaired by Apple, unused since it was returned a few weeks ago. Logic Board and Touch Board are newly replaced and unused. Comes with original box and charging cable. While this one was down and then out for repair, I transferred everything to a MacBook Air I already had and would rather stick with it now.

16GB Memory
512GB SSD

Probably not looking for any trades, but might take a small one plus cash. Could use bulk ammo in 9mm 124gr, .45ACP in 230gr and/or 5.56.

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Would you mind holding for a few days to see if my son's macbook is repairable? If you'd like to have a private conversation via email my email is david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email.

Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
bump