SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig P239 SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig P239 SOLD Login/Join 
posted
For sale, my Sig P239, 9mm. I have only shot this pistol 50 rounds, it’s a safe queen, pristine.
Forget those striker fired plastic pistols this is all metal and SA/DA hammer fired.
I added Short reset trigger (SRT) so the reset is short and crisp. Comes with
three magazines, in case with all documentation. Frame made in Germany. It’s a real beauty. Price is $725 shipped to your FFL. PM me for detailed pics or questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brian87,

Posts: 380 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some interest, but no firm offers yet. If interested send me a note and I will send detailed pictures. Thank you

Posts: 380 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you send pictures to starrdave55@yahoo.com ?

Posts: 5 | Location: Southern tip Lake Michigan | Registered: March 18, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
IndianaDave, posting your email address in the open like that is a great way to get scammed. A scammer will see that you have interested in this pistol, then email you and say "I have just what you want but at a better price."

They will claim to be some member of the forum and send you pictures of a pistol they don't have. You send them your money and boom, you've been ripped off.

So, if what I have described happens, you know the score.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IndianaDave... . . Pics sent

posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 5 | Location: Southern tip Lake Michigan | Registered: March 18, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it as per our e-mail exchange.

posted Hide Post
Brian87 is an excellent man to do business with. The gun was pristine as advertised and he is a gentleman to deal with.