SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS GRAYGUNS ELS HYBRID TRIGGER SYSTEM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS GRAYGUNS ELS HYBRID TRIGGER SYSTEM Login/Join 
posted
Grayguns ELS Hybrid trigger, non-dak for Sig Sauer p226,p228,p229. The ELS trigger/trigger bar reduces da and sa pull with improved characteristics. I purchased this straight from Grayguns and used it once at the range. I shot one box of 50 rounds. I prefer the curved trigger over this hybrid. Purchased new for $185 plus tax/shipping. Asking $140 (SHIPPED)
Payment preferred thru zelle or PayPal f&f
Text message for pics: 810-923-4156

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dpadams6,

Posts: 636 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Man, please release that caps lock. Wink

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

lol. But, I want it to stand out.

Posts: 636 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It stands out alright, like a big pile of shit!

Doyoureallythinkthatpeoplecanreaditeasierifitsallcapitalizedorwhat?
If so, you'd be wrong!

I took no time in trying to read that crap. What's for sale?

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpadams6:
quote:

Oh, it stands out, alright

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpadams6:
quote:

You might think it's funny, but it's not. An all caps post is extremely annoying. I have never found a reader who said they really enjoy looking at such a post.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Sheeeeesh. I can't take it any longer. Smile
I fixed it for you guys. How does it look now?

posted Hide Post
Btt

posted Hide Post
Btt

posted Hide Post
Btt

posted Hide Post
Btt

posted Hide Post
Btt

Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
If it's still available, I'm interested. Would you take $130? (my email in profile)

or

IFITISSTILLAVAILABLEIAMINTERESTED. WOULDYOUTAKE$130? (trying to be funny)

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post