SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: P210 Super Target, X-5, X-6, 226/220 Sport
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: P210 Super Target, X-5, X-6, 226/220 Sport Login/Join 
posted
Hello,

I am looking to add some interesting Sig's my admittedly small collection. Below is a list of what I am actively looking for, but I am open to other interesting Sig's as well.

Thanks!

P210 Super Target, 5" or 6", either finish.

P220 Sports

P226 Sports

X-5's

X-6's

Posts: 28 | Location: PacNW | Registered: March 22, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot me an email.

No contact info in your profile.

I have something you might be interested in.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2508 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Email me.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cupcake
Picture of Chipster
posted Hide Post
Hit me up via email. I’ve got a MasterShop P210 5” I’m debating getting rid of.

Chip

Posts: 557 | Location: IN | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
dom68, put your email in your Profile page, so these folks who have posted in your thread can contact you.

Respond and follow up only with those who have posted in this thread. For anyone else, consider them >> scammers <<.

Q

Posts: 26417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
dom68, put your email in your Profile page, so these folks who have posted in your thread can contact you.

Respond and follow up only with those who have posted in this thread. For anyone else, consider them >> scammers <<.

Thanks for the tip! I took a long break from the Sig Forums and my old account was deactivated, so still getting things setup. For some reason, I can not view other member's public profiles.

I've added my email address to my public profile, happy to hear what people have to offer!

Thank you,
Dom

Posts: 28 | Location: PacNW | Registered: March 22, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dom68:
Thanks for the tip! I took a long break from the Sig Forums and my old account was deactivated, so still getting things setup. For some reason, I can not view other member's public profiles.

Anyone who registered after 3/22/22 is restricted from viewing other members' Profiles. See the reason for the restriction > HERE <. You can thank the scammers for that policy. You might want to contact Para and request him to merge this to your old account, if you still remember your old handle.

Q

Posts: 26417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Anyone who registered after 3/22/22 is restricted from viewing other members' Profiles. See the reason for the restriction > HERE <. You can thank the scammers for that policy. You might want to contact Para and request him to merge this to your old account, if you still remember your old handle.

Totally understand about the scammers -- a real bummer. Here is my question though: how does one verify that the person emailing me is the person here from the thread? Given that I can not see anyone's profile, it is impossible for me to verify their email address. If we post email addresses in threads, that simply provides a public forum for scammer to see email addresses.

Advice appreciated.

Thanks,
Dom

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Sorry for the many questions: I do know my old handle (djm1968, I registered in 2008!), how do I go about contacting Para to see if my old and new profiles can be merged?

Thanks!

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry for the many questions: I do know my old handle (djm1968, I registered in 2008!), how do I go about contacting Para to see if my old and new profiles can be merged?
Either post in the SIG Forum Office or email him at the email address shown in "Contact Us" at the bottom of every page.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is my question though: how does one verify that the person emailing me is the person here from the thread? Given that I can not see anyone's profile, it is impossible for me to verify their email address. If we post email addresses in threads, that simply provides a public forum for scammer to see email addresses...

Once your old account has been resurrected, this issue becomes moot.

But, even before that, and for those who registered after 3/22/22, you can still verify by asking the person who contact you in email to post in your thread again with some agreed upon code word/phrase that only the two of you know. Think of it as a 2-step verification.

Q

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 2960 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 815 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks for the tip! I reached out to Para and he was able to verify me through my old account information and has upgraded my new account to have 'old timer' access to public profile! :-)

Thanks 12131 for the advice and Para for the quick help!

Cheers,
Dom

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Email me.

Sent!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
Shoot me an email.

No contact info in your profile.

I have something you might be interested in.

Sent!

posted Hide Post
I have a p226 X5 Match in .40 and and German p226 X5 LDC in 9mm. Email me if interested.
Thanks
Charlie

P226, P320, P365, MCX

Posts: 24 | Location: Oldsmar, FL | Registered: January 01, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
I have a P210 6" in Silver Stainless that is unfired with German Mastershop box and all docs

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 576 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post