SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Police Riot Sticks (New price for the lot)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Police Riot Sticks (New price for the lot) Login/Join 
posted
Police Riot Sticks listed in order from left to right. The more you buy, the cheaper they get. But prices are FIRM on just one stick. All prices include shipping. OR TAKE ALL THE REMAINING STICKS FOR $180 SHIPPED!
1. SOLD
2. $45
3. $50
4. $45
5. SOLD
6. $50

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jaybirdaccountant,

Posts: 868 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
btt

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jaybirdaccountant,

Posts: 868 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reduced price on remaining riot sticks.

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
did you get my last email about payment?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 17596 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
did you get my last email about payment?

I believe so. In the last one you said it would be next week before you could get payment out. I thought I sent you a reply saying that was no problem. For some reason your email went to my spam file.

posted Hide Post
back to the top please

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The one on the far right is the kind the nuns used to use. Wink

Posts: 19860 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
btt. I never heard back from Oldruggedcross, so that stick is back up for sale.

Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
Email sent for #1

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 377 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
back up once more with reduced price on the remaining sticks.