SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Innova 3150 CanOBD2+ABS OBD2 and ABS Scan Tool Scanner Code Reader
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Innova 3150 CanOBD2+ABS OBD2 and ABS Scan Tool Scanner Code Reader Login/Join 
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted
Good afternoon. I've got a great condition Innova 3150 CanOBD2+ABS OBD2 and ABS Scan Tool Scanner Code Reader for sale. Sale includes everything you see in the photos which includes the scanner itself, Instruction Manual, Software Disc, and cables for attaching it to the OBDII port under your dash, and the other for accessing your PC for download purposes. I've just installed a new set of battery's and plugged it into my truck, so I'm certain it functions properly, as you can see. Please do some research to make certain this is the tool that will fill your needs as I don't know a whole lot about them, but enough to read codes, make repairs, and erase the codes and check engine lights. I'm not the original owner, so I can't tell you how old it is, or if it's had any updates. Opening page shows Copyright 2008, but I don't know what exactly that means either. 110.00 shipped to you in the CONUS. I’m fine with a Postal Money Order or if you prefer friends & family electronic payment. I could also accept non-f&f but I would ask that you pay the 4% fee. I hate PP btw but I do realize the ease of transaction. Thanks for looking, thanks Para.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7376 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post