SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Primary Arms 2.5x Prism Red Dot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Primary Arms 2.5x Prism Red Dot Login/Join 
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted
WTS: Primary Arms Prism Sight Compact 2.5x
In new condition, never used.

see link for specs
Link
$150 shipped CONUS

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BlackTalonJHP,

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/3350075694

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the roll pin set if available
Email on the way

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Zephyr USA metric hex bits (pack of 7)

I'll take one set of bits.....PM your payment info for a Postal M/O............Dave

Posts: 65 | Location: HEGINS,PA. 17938 | Registered: December 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
To the top

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Comp Tac M&P 5” holster.
Email coming your way.
Thanks.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Replied, thank you

Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Price reduced

Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Bump for added item

posted Hide Post
quote:
Seiko 5 SNK805 Automatic Watch

I'll take the Seiko..

Posts: 188 | Location: Troy,AL | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Seiko sold pending funds