SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    *Found* WTB grips for a West German P226
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Found* WTB grips for a West German P226 Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted
I'm looking for a set of grips for a West German P226 like the ones in this picture. I changed the screws on my 226 and messed up my right side grip when the bottom screw was stuck on Frown

Please message me if you have a pair, or at the very least a right side grip. I've found some on eBay but really didn't want to pay $75 for a pair Eek

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2mqV4HT]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: remsig,

Posts: 7702 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a set you can have. Came off my German 226. I grip screws too. I will send you an email.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 12477 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I have a set you can have. Came off my German 226. I grip screws too. I will send you an email.

Thank you YooperSigs,

I replied to your email.

Posts: 7702 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post