SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: My old S&W Victory Model (Revolver)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: My old S&W Victory Model (Revolver) Login/Join 
posted
I know that this is a long shot, but I thought I would give it a try. I'm looking to buy back an old S&W Victory Model that I sold a few years ago. The serial number is V658613. If anyone has it, or knows who does, and would be interested in selling it please let me know.

Thanks

Posts: 2241 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Make sure to insist that folks post in this thread, in addition to them emailing you, to minimize the chance of being scammed.

Q

Posts: 27485 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Make sure to insist that folks post in this thread, in addition to them emailing you, to minimize the chance of being scammed.
Yep. That way you know a forum member is contacting you, not some random internet troll/scammer.

Posts: 11 | Registered: July 28, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithbc:
I know that this is a long shot, but I thought I would give it a try. I'm looking to buy back an old S&W Victory Model that I sold a few years ago. The serial number is V658613. If anyone has it, or knows who does, and would be interested in selling it please let me know.

Thanks

I genuinely hope that you find it. I've been down the selling regret path myself a few times.

I would imagine you probably have the sales receipt, email chain and FFL copy from the transfer dealer still? In theory it shouldn't be too hard to track down the buyer, right?

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1589 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I hope you are able to find it. My SN is a ways off (7758XX)

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post