SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Guns/Optics...updated 9/9/24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Guns/Optics...updated 9/9/24 Login/Join 
With bad intent
posted
Will continue to update with more guns, ammo, mags, accessories so check back frequently.

Beretta 1951(2nd one in photos is sold)
Have 2 available. Both in very good condition for surplus imports. Will come with 1 magazine. Chambered in 9mm. 415.00 shipped, each

Benelli Ethos Silver, 12g
Excellent condition, factory case/chokes. Few small marks on the grip. Pics to follow. 26in barrel. Has approximately 50 rounds through it. May consider a trade for a Benelli m2.
1400.00 shipped.

Winchester M70, 375HH
G series, New Haven made M70 Classic Super Express in 375HH. Rifle is in excellent condition with Leupold bases and rings. Bolt, extractor and follower were jeweled by George Beitzinger at Chapel Sports in Richmond Hill NY. Rifle will ship in the original box with paperwork. To the buyer, I also have set of Forrester dies, Nosler bullets in varying weights, and a quantity of brass than can be worked into the deal. I can also outfit this rifle with a new Leupold VX6HD 1-6 FDD or 2-12 FDD for additional cost. Will get more complete pics this week, these were what I had on hand. 1775.00 shipped

Note***rings and bases in pictures is not what is currently on rifle***

Sig P229R
Sig P229R, 9mm, new in box, Nitron finish, night sights, 2-10 round mags 615.00 shipped(CA compliant model).

German K98
A nice DOT 1944 made by the Waffenfabrik Brunn plant in Czechoslovakia, another Russian capture (X on barrel) since these were only serial numbered on the barrel, its sn has been put on the receiver (I assume by importer?), import marked underside of barrel, This rifle captured by the Russians during WWII, refurbished and put into storage until released for import into the US after the end of the Cold War. The barreled action is in very nice shape no rust with a good bore, will make a real good shooter. In typical Russian fashion the capture screws weren't put back on. It still retains all its proof and acceptance marks. Stock is numbered to a different rifle, clean and crack free. To the buyer I have several boxes of PPU 8mm I will sell for 20.00ea

1000.00 shipped

Smith and Wesson 686-6 Plus, 3in. 7-shot, 357 Mag.

Modifications include:
- Apex Evolution IV DAO Hammer, Firing Pin, and Spring
- Power Custom Trigger
- NOS polished stainless Steel Rebound Slide
- Wilson Combat 14# Rebound Spring
- Wilson Combat Mainspring
- Original Precision Lock Plug
- Bruce Warren at BC Armory installed Dawson fiber optic front sight, did a polished target crown on the barrel and cleaned up the forcing cone
- Local smith bead blasted it

Originals parts are included as well.

1100.00 shipped

CZ VZ 70
Have 2, 32ACP, one magazine. 310.00 shipped each.
Also have several hundred rounds of 32ACP available.

Sig Kilo Canyon RF binos
New in box, 450.00 shipped

May consider trade towards Sig binos with BDX

Leupold BX-3 Mojave Pro Guide HD's
Excellent condition 90% sure I still have the original box and will also come with the factor Leupold chest harness which is actually pretty nice. 8x42

250.00 shipped

Leupold BX4 Proguide HD’s 8x42
Leupold BX4 Prp Guide HD's
Excellent condition, 90% sure I still have the original box and will also come with the factory Leupold chest harness which is actually pretty nice. 8x42
375.00 shipped

Ruger LC9
Very good condiontion, factory laser, 2 mags, 250.00 shipped

Zastava M70, 32ACP
Excellent condition, 32ACP, have ammo available to buyers.Also have military flap holster for it. 350.00 shipped

Leupold scopes, all new in box

VX5HD 3-15x44, Firedot Dupex- 975.00 shipped

Case Collectors Club 1981
I see these go for 200-300.00, this one looks to have been used. 150.00 shipped

Lancer 30 round mags, Red
Have 10 of the red mags, 160.00 shipped or 16.00 plus shipping if bought individually. New in package.

Black Hills 115gr Lehigh Defense -300 Blackout
Have 3 boxes of Black Hills 300BO loaded with the 115gr Lehigh Defense bullet. 105.00 shipped for all 3 or 200.00 for 6 boxes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WARPIG602,

Posts: 7926 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
added P229

Posts: 7926 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Are the mags 9mm as well?

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Mags are 9mm

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Great!
I'd like to have the P229, please.
Can we negotiate a bit on the magazines?
Will email you later this morning.
Thank you.

- - - - - -

ETA: I missed morning entirely, but you do have email this afternoon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Funds sent for P229R and magazines.
Thank you!

God bless America.

With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Funds sent for P229R and magazines.
Thank you!

Received, thanks

With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Price drop/updated

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I finally got to pick up the P229 today, Warpig. Thank you!

God bless America.

With bad intent
posted Hide Post
updated