SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    NEW FIREARMS HK, SIG, S&W, RUGER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW FIREARMS HK, SIG, S&W, RUGER Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted
Thinning out the safe. This listing for items for sale supersedes any other advertising. As I get older there are fewer guns I shoot, so I am listing them here for someone else to enjoy.

All ATF Regulations apply. Must ship to FFL Shipping costs (CUSA) are included in purchase price. First ‘I’ll take it” secures the 1st spot. Credit Cards are accepted +3%. USPS Money Orders. Other payment options available.

KNOW YOUR STATE'S RESTRICTIONS ON FIREARMS AND MAGAZINES

CZ 75BD Police 9mm (4)17 round magazines come with the gun. The gun is used but in very good condition. Cajun Gun works did a carry action work on the trigger which is excellent and installed night sights. Top of the slide are slide length serrations to reduce sun glare. Just haven’t shot it much these last couple of years. Great gun and excellent shooter. Needs a new home to appreciate it. $675 shipped

IWI Galil Ace Pistol 5.56, folding stock, fixed sights, Used as it has had several hundred rounds through it. Great shooter with Sig Romero red dot, Come with one 30 round magazine. $1400 shipped

FNX 45 TACTICAL

Like New In The Box
Approx 100 rounds through the gun.
Frame and slide look like new
(4) 15 Rnd Mags
Original FN zippered case
Thread protector
Black Rhino Kydex OWB Right-handed holster 0° cant
$1090 shipped.

P239 9MM DA/SA used but in great condition. This classic P series gun was purchased in the early 2000’s. Around 2010 I had it refinished by Cummings Custom Creations. Haven’t shot it much since then. Had short trigger. I have only shot it maybe 10 times in the last decade. 1 8rd magazine comes with the gun. $680 shipped.

Ruger Max Pro 9mm NEW day/night sights, optic ready, striker fired with smooth trigger pull clean break and positive reset. Medium textured grips. Tritium fiber optics. Includes 2 nickel Teflon coated magazines $500 shipped

S&W Shield Plus 9mm NEW Optics Ready with bug out bag and first aid kit. S&W’s best gun to date. Crisp trigger highlights this gun. 13 & 10 round magazines. Tritium night sights with orange ring front sight. Perfect size makes for a great CCW gun. Comes with three extra nickel Teflon coated magazines $600 shipped.

Glock 43X 9mm Glock’s best entry into the compact firearms. 2 – 10 round magazines. Short and slim many find this Glock their perfect CCW companion. $485 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AZSigs,

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8720 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P228

12 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 4878 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 8, P239 9mm Magazines

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3148 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amhaynie:
I'll take the 8, P239 9mm Magazines

They're yours.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8720 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Seconds on the 239 mags

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3705 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muddle_mann:
Seconds on the 239 mags

I'm sorry they are spoken for.

posted Hide Post
I will take the wilson combat listed ,send address for payment

Posts: 28 | Location: selma north carolina | Registered: November 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vlad dracule:
I will take the wilson combat listed ,send address for payment
email sent your way

Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I will take the 2 NOS 228 LE magazines for $35 each.
Email headed your way.

Posts: 655 | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sauer Kraut:
Email headed your way.

I did not receive your email but I sent you one.

Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZSigs:
quote:
Originally posted by Sauer Kraut:
Email headed your way.

I did not receive your email but I sent you one.

Replied to your email.

Posts: 655 | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am really surprised that no one has jumped on the P239.

Posts: 3066 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I am really surprised that no one has jumped on the P239.

Me too. It is a nice little gun

posted Hide Post
I'm sorely tempted even though the P239 in 357 is my choice... I still have a few in 9mm. Not a fan of the DAK trigger system... DA/SA will do me just fine.

So, I'll bump this add again ... this is a good deal folks.

Posts: 3066 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I'm sorely tempted even though the P239 in 357 is my choice... I still have a few in 9mm. Not a fan of the DAK trigger system... DA/SA will do me just fine.

So, I'll bump this add again ... this is a good deal folks.

Thanks for the bump. The 239 is a great DA/SA gun

Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
New gun added