SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Sig P226 and/or FN 509
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Sig P226 and/or FN 509 Login/Join 
posted
All,

I am seeking a Sig P226 and/or a FN 509. I have an FFL dealer who deals with non-FFL individuals if not a local transaction.

I am in the east-central Alabama area for anyone local who prefers an FTF interaction.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tyholmes91,

-----------------------------------------

It is YOUR responsibility to have a good day!

Posts: 6 | Location: East-central Alabama | Registered: November 23, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Expect to be contacted by someone who has what you're looking for, who is, as sure as I'm typing this, nothing but a lowlife thief.

If someone contacts you, that means they can access your profile to obtain your email address, which means they must be a member, and therefore have the ability to post in this thread.

Anyone who contacts you, and with whom you want to do business- you should insist they post in this thread. It doesn't really matter much what they post, just as long as they do so. This will stop scammers cold. If they reveal their identity and try to rip you off, they will be banned and that will be just the beginning of troubles for them. So, they will not post, even if they have multiple forum IDs.

And beyond that, you must still maintain diligence at every step of the transaction. Scammers have descended upon gun forums in the past year. Caveat Emptor.

Additionally, I see that you are using a VPN. You must turn off your VPN and respond to my post, so I can see your actual location. Feel free to use your VPN in all other areas of the forum but Classifieds.

Posts: 98591 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Parabellum,

Relatively new member here - I appreciate your letting me know to do my due diligence. I was unaware that my using a VPN was not allowed in the Classifieds. I temporarily disabled it to make this post.

Thank you.

Posts: 6 | Location: East-central Alabama | Registered: November 23, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, up until recently, it hasn't been necessary to closely scrutinize everyone who uses Classifieds here.

Posts: 98591 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As someone who is new to this forum, I appreciate a moderator who reaches out and does their due diligence.

posted Hide Post
Para is doing everything he can to help protect us against scammers.
That being said I have a NIB P226 I would part with. I live just south of Nashville and could do the drive to your FFL to do a FTF transfer assuming you are not too far south in AL.

P220 ELITE SAO 10MM + P220 SAS GEN 2 45 ACP
P226 E2 9MM + P226 MK-25 9MM [2]
P227 45 ACP
M11-A1 9MM [2]
P229 SAS GEN 2 9MM + P229 SAS GEN 2 357 + P229 CARRY SAS 357 + P229 ELITE 40 S&W
P239 SAS GEN 2 9MM + P239 SAS GEN 2 357
P290 9MM
1911 TACOPS 45ACP

Posts: 79 | Location: TENNESSEE | Registered: October 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a violation of SIGforum's Classifieds rules to interfere with another members transaction thread.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

Posts: 145 | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent
My email is in profile

P220 ELITE SAO 10MM + P220 SAS GEN 2 45 ACP
P226 E2 9MM + P226 MK-25 9MM [2]
P227 45 ACP
M11-A1 9MM [2]
P229 SAS GEN 2 9MM + P229 SAS GEN 2 357 + P229 CARRY SAS 357 + P229 ELITE 40 S&W
P239 SAS GEN 2 9MM + P239 SAS GEN 2 357
P290 9MM
1911 TACOPS 45ACP

Posts: 79 | Location: TENNESSEE | Registered: October 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent on a P226 Tac

Posts: 522 | Location: OH | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Email inbound from NMDave

Dave

Posts: 366 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post