SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Internal parts for P228 or P226 carbon slide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Internal parts for P228 or P226 carbon slide Login/Join 
posted
Looking to buy internal parts for P228 or P226 carbon slide (also known as folded slide, not the stainless milled slide).

I have a NOS P228 bare slide that needs some internal parts. I am looking for new or used parts that are in 100% functional condition. Based on my research, these parts can be from either P228 or P226 carbon slides.

1. Breach Block
2. Firing Pin
3. Firing Pin Spring
4. Safety Lock
5. Safety Lock Spring

Another option to buying individual parts here and there, I would consider a P228 or P226 slide that has good internals but no real value left in the bare slide.

Please reply to the email listed in my profile. In your email subject line, please include your SIGforum username.
Thanks

Posts: 159 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Be skeptical of anyone contacting you by only email, possibly claiming to be such-and-such SIGforum member, wanting either to sell what you're looking for or claiming to know somebody that has it and "here's their email address." That kind of thing is almost a guarantee they're scammers.

To protect themselves we recommended members require respondents post to the thread as well as follow-up via email.

See: Scammer

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 197 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: May 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
omtay606, I got your email, that is exactly what I am looking for and your offer is accepted.
Thanks

02/15/2024 Parts arrived today! Thanks for the fast shipping and great packing, everything perfect!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lot_45,

Posts: 159 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post