SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: iPhone -- UPDATE: Found One
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: iPhone -- UPDATE: Found One Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Battery in mine is bulging, destroyed the display screen, Apple Store inspected and advised against replacing just the battery, so it might be more cost-effective to pick up a good condition used phone.

I need one that is compatible with the Verizon network, preferably iPhone X or newer -- face recognition started with the iPhone 8, and wireless charging was introduced with the X.

If you have one for sale, please contact me ASAP, via the email address in my profile, and post in this thread.
Found one. Apple has a website for military (veteran) pricing, typically around 11% (plus or minus a small fraction) discount compared to same items on their regular website.

Found an iPhone 11, which is the oldest / lowest cost model still being sold by Apple. The re-furb has 256 GB, so no storage cramping.

Ordered it today (Tuesday), expect it to be delivered Thursday, will stop by the Spectrum store and have my service transferred from the dying iPhone X to the replacement.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 27422 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chino101
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 502 | Location: Maryland | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chino101:

Email sent
Received and replied. Smile

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 27422 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post