SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: *Reduced* .40 Cal Federal Premium, Tactical L.E HST and Hydra-Shok Ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: *Reduced* .40 Cal Federal Premium, Tactical L.E HST and Hydra-Shok Ammo Login/Join 
posted
Looking to sell the following:

2 lots available of 250 rounds (5 boxes, 50 rounds each) of Federal Premium, .40 S&W HST 165Gr, Tactical L.E JHP Ammo - P40HST3 - $--190.00-- reduced to $180.00 each lot, shipping included (lower 48).

2 lots available of 250 rounds (5 boxes, 50 rounds each) of Federal Premium, .40 S&W Hydra-Shok, 180Gr, Tactical L.E JHP Ammo - P40HS1G - $--230.00-- reduced to $220.00 each lot, shipping included (lower 48).

Please see pics in this link: https://imgur.com/a/T5cZhWb

If interested, please reply "I'll take ____ lot" followed by e-mail.

Payment via Paypal (Friends and Family (or plus 3%) please no mention of ammo in comment section, Venmo or USPS Money Order.

If you wish to take more than one lot, you can save some on shipping.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sams1,

Posts: 151 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price reduced. Both Hydra-Shok and HST are Top Tier Self-Defense JHP ammo, used by Law Enforcement. If you are into the .40 S&W cal - it can't get better than this quality. Priced to sell too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sams1,

Posts: 151 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 8856 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Replied. thank you.

posted Hide Post
Reply sent

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 8856 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
What part of Florida?

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 191 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in S.FL, Miami Dade County