SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    AR parts for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR parts for sale Login/Join 
Picture of davea
posted
I've got a few new AR parts for sale. All of the items are new but without packaging. First off a Yankee Hill 10" diamond handguard in flat coyote brown. $100. plus shipping. Second is a Always armed 7" M-LOK free float Handguard $50. plus shipping. Lastly a LBE AR pistol buffer tube kit $50. plus shipping. Buyer will pay actual shipping. I will go to the post office today to get that figure and add it later. I don't know how to add a photo of the items. I can send one to you if you would like my email is in my profile. Thanks for looking.
Dave

Posts: 373 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by davea:
I've got a few new AR parts for sale. All of the items are new but without packaging. First off a Yankee Hill 10" diamond handguard in flat coyote brown. $100. plus shipping. Second is a Always armed 7" M-LOK free float Handguard $50. plus shipping. Lastly a LBE AR pistol buffer tube kit $50. plus shipping. Buyer will pay actual shipping. I will go to the post office today to get that figure and add it later. I don't know how to add a photo of the items. I can send one to you if you would like my email is in my profile. Thanks for looking.
Dave[/QUOTE
Oh yah I forgot also a sb tactical 4 arm brace. $50. Plus shipping. Postage will be $10.

Posts: 373 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
I am horrible at this.

posted Hide Post
interested in the sb tactical 4 arm brace

pm sent

Posts: 142 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
Sba4 tactical brace is sold.