SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS-SA XDm OSP 9mm System *SOLD*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS-SA XDm OSP 9mm System *SOLD* Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
just got this set up around Dec of last year. really like the gun, just prefer my Steyrs. also need funds for a new project that has taken over my mind. less than 500rds through the gun, never a problem. comes with 5 factory 19rd mags and all the plates and equipment to mount most any popular optic. it is wearing a Vortex Venom now. i added a Pistolgear Patriot magwell that allows factory length mags as well as magazines with extended baseplates. grip has a subtle stippling job along the ribs to keep a factory look but have a much better feel. the magwell is easily removed with a small allen wrench which is also in the case with all the optic plates. asking $650 plus shipping to your FFL from mine.

dozer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dozer,

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3225 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Care to part out the Venom? If so, use email in my profile. Thanks.

Posts: 494 | Location: OH | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
still available.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3225 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post