SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Luminox 6502 Auto, Geissele URGI 10.3" , MI Krink Rail, More! Holsters, Handguards, Fallkniven, Surefire, Larue, Hogue grips, ALG AK Triggers
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Luminox 6502 Auto, Geissele URGI 10.3" , MI Krink Rail, More! Holsters, Handguards, Fallkniven, Surefire, Larue, Hogue grips, ALG AK Triggers Login/Join 
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Prices lowered 4/21

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 935 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I will take "Hogue P229 G10 Checkered Black Grips", per email.

Thanks

Posts: 62 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Added HK USP Compact .45 in Stainless flavor.

Posts: 935 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I’ll take that HK off your hands.

Posts: 1657 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lightning fast shipping, grips in perfect like new condition. Thank You!

Posts: 62 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
bump

Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Do you still have the savvy sniper sling?

Posts: 1134 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Hi hbabler,

Savvy sniper sling is still available.

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Updated, lower prices.

Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the sling, sorry for the delay I’ve been out of town.

Posts: 1134 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hbabler:
I’ll take the sling, sorry for the delay I’ve been out of town.

Thanks! Replied to your email.

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Bump, added new items.

Luminox watch
Galco, DM Bullard, and El Paso pocket holsters.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the luminox watch. Email inbound.

Posts: 442 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post