SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Benelli M1/M2 4 Shot Extension, Arc'Teryx Alpha Gen 2 Jacket XXL
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
WTS: Benelli M1/M2 4 Shot Extension, Arc'Teryx Alpha Gen 2 Jacket XXL Login/Join 
Member
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by peter36330:
If still available,I'll take the 357 sig barrel,,Email inbound,


It's yours Pete36330.




SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.
 
Posts: 912 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Class act....you send me payment info after pictures then sell to someone else. Glad payment wasn't already sent!


Jeeps...guns...German Shepherds!
 
Posts: 27 | Registered: September 29, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeepster09:
Class act....you send me payment info after pictures then sell to someone else. Glad payment wasn't already sent!


Did you post "I'll take it" in this thread? No, you didn't. You never said you'd even take it in an email. Don't muddy up my post with your bullshit.




SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.
 
Posts: 912 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I asked you for pictures and method of payment. You sent pictures and that Pay Pal worked with price and your Pay Pal info. Sounds like B/S from you.
It is okay though, I bought BRAND NEW one from Optics Planet for $111 with free shipping. Decent people would of said "Hey I have another buyer interested" are you looking to buy. Why would I ask about paying you and you supply method if I wasn't buying? Glad you are happy.


Jeeps...guns...German Shepherds!
 
Posts: 27 | Registered: September 29, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Did you say you'd take it?

Yes or no...

And stop shitting on his thread, I've had nothing but positive experiences from this seller and have no personal connection to him. If you feel wrong report it to an admin and stop crying in a thread.





13 years to retirement! Just waiting!
 
Posts: 4440 | Location: Seoul | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeepster09:
I asked you for pictures and method of payment. You sent pictures and that Pay Pal worked with price and your Pay Pal info. Sounds like B/S from you.
It is okay though, I bought BRAND NEW one from Optics Planet for $111 with free shipping. Decent people would of said "Hey I have another buyer interested" are you looking to buy. Why would I ask about paying you and you supply method if I wasn't buying? Glad you are happy.
Mind your manners. Do yourself a favor and be quiet.
 
Posts: 95711 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 226 upper per our emails
 
Posts: 8 | Location: Slidell, LA | Registered: February 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1blualti:
I’ll take the 226 upper per our emails


Sold, thank you 1blualti.




SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.
 
Posts: 912 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by peter36330:
If still available,I'll take the 357 sig barrel,,Email inbound,

Got the barrel today..looks like new ,fast shipping,Pleasure to deal with you,Thanks again
 
Posts: 121 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Benelli M1/M2 4 Shot Extension, Arc'Teryx Alpha Gen 2 Jacket XXL

© SIGforum 2021