SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Benelli M1/M2 4 Shot Extension, Arc'Teryx Alpha Gen 2 Jacket XXL
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Benelli M1/M2 4 Shot Extension, Arc'Teryx Alpha Gen 2 Jacket XXL Login/Join 
Picture of carriganzl
posted
Several items for sale. Payment by personal check (wait for bank to clear), USPS money order. Paypal F&F maybe, please ask first. Email is in profile. First "I'll Take It" posted here will get item.

Pictures for sale items can be found here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3PHrt3ocn67ssvJy9

Benelli 4 Shot Extension for M1/M2 $90 shipped
New still in package. Plastic is cut slightly, but never removed from package.

Arc'Teryx Alpha Gen 2 Jacket XXL Crocodile Color $475 shipped
New, never worn and still has tags attached. This one was also bought from US-elitegear.

Below This Line is Sold---------------------------------

P226 RX 9mm Slide With Romeo $425 shipped
Complete slide kit, with RSA and barrel and 1 mag. Used, looks great.

P226 .357 Sig Barrel SOLD

P229 SSE Stainless Elite .40 SOLD
Used, great shooter. Truglo TFX sights, Grayguns fat guide rod, and trigger shoe changed out for the curved overtravel adjustment trigger. 1- 12 rd mag.

Arc'teryx Leaf Alpha LT Gen 1 Jacket in Multicam XXL
New- Never worn, still has all tags attached. Bought from US-elitegear. SOLD

Glock 19 Gen 4 OD Green
Comes with 2 15 rd. factory mags. Has Ameriglo Trooper sights. This is Factory OD green.
SOLD

SOLD Glock 19 Gen 4
Comes with 2 mags, 1 factory, 1 magpul both 15-rd. Has Tru-Glo TFO sights.
SOLD

SOLD P238 HD Nickel
.380, this is all steel frame with nickel PVD finish. Comes with wood grips as well as black aluminum grips. 7 factory mags total, 2 are 6-round, 5 are 7-round. Added an aluminum trigger, will come with original. Also will come with pocket holster in natural horse hide, right handed, made by R. Grizzle
SOLD

SOLD MPX-K gen 2
4 inch barrel. Added Griffin Armament tri-lug adapter, birdcage flash hider will be included. Also has raptor charging handle, original will be included. Magpul k2 grip, do not have original sig grip. 1-30rd magazine.
SOLD

SOLD Glock 43 OD Green
Comes with 3 factory mags. 1 has vickers +2 OD green base plate. Also has Apex Trigger shoe and Ameriglo night sights.
SOLD

SOLD Tier 1 Concealed Aegis Elite Holster for Glock 17
OD green. Like new, worn a couple of times, but prefer the Axis Elite. This is for a Glock 17.
SOLD

SOLD P229 .40 12 Rd Mags
There are 5 of these for sale. All new in wrapper, blued with LEO restricted markings.
SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: carriganzl,

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 912 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
I will take g19 and mpx

Posts: 363 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the mpx

Posts: 7874 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by defensivetactics2:
I will take g19 and mpx

Your original post just said G19, after I posted it changed to include the mpx?

Posts: 7874 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
2nds on MPX

Posts: 4216 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
19 and Mpx are SPF

Posts: 912 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Classy move. I should expect as much from a classified cowboy. At least have the balls to own up to it.

quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
quote:
Originally posted by defensivetactics2:
I will take g19 and mpx

Your original post just said G19, after I posted it changed to include the mpx?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, enough is enough. defensivetactics, all you do is use our bandwidth to buy and sell shit. I've had to address you a couple of times here very recently in classifieds.

It doesn't matter if you mean any harm or not. The fact is that you are making a royal pain in the ass of yourself. As of now, you abilty to create new threads or respond in existing threads is revoked in classifieds. You are going to cut this shit out.

I should just ban you, because you've already demonstrated that the only reason your here is for the purposes of commerce. Either way, you're through molesting the classifieds section of this forum.

And, man, let me tell you- Don't you go thinking for a second that I don't know that you will attempt to re-register and continue the same nuisance bullshit here under a new name. You can count on me looking for that.

carriganzl, my apologies for diverting your thread.

Posts: 95712 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So who the hell got the MPX?

Always a Good Target

Posts: 622 | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tree Rat:
So who the hell got the MPX?

The only guy on this board willing to trade his integrity for an MPX.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the p238. Email inbound shortly

Posts: 1129 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
P238 is Sold pending funds.

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
I'll take the G43

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 862 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Thanks, G43 is sold.

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Bump, added Gen 4 Glock 19

posted Hide Post
I will take the 5 P229 magazines.

Email to follow in the am.

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
bump

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
Mags received in short order, exactly as described. Was on the road for 10 days or would have updated sooner. Good deal, thank you for the quick turnaround.

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post