SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Ad Closed..please delete.
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ad Closed..please delete. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Lee,

Posts: 16694 | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Caliber? USPc .357SIG/40S&W?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 4797 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Im sorry. .45 ACP.

posted Hide Post
Willing to sell in any other fashion than all 6?

If you decide to sell lessor quantities, could be interested.

Posts: 140 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: March 13, 2010Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I will try and sell them as a lot.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Posting pics for David Lee. Cool

Q

Posts: 21489 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting them Q. I dont have the smart phone knowledge..

posted Hide Post
I will take it conditionally. If you agree, I will send payment and shipping address now but I need you to hold off shipping until the middle of next month. I am closing contract on my new house in Florida (freedom!) on August 17 so I would need you to hold off shipping them till just after that date. If you accept, I will get your money out to up you.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That would be fine. I can only take a Postal Money Order for payment. I can ship as soon as is good for you. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
Mark it sold. Thanks.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Relisted as payment not sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Lee,

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Again, I thank you for your assistance 12131. Greatly appreciated.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Still available.. TTT.

posted Hide Post
Just to be clear. I exchanged the conditional part to him via email on Thursday. Basically I’m moving to Florida in 3 weeks and I asked if I could send cash, not MO, and if he would ship later next month to my new free state. He said yes. I was going to PO this morning to mail and noticed he has an odd Care Of (C/O) address and asked for clarification before I put it in the mail. He responded at 1333 that the address was correct and thanks for the heads up. 49 minutes later he sends some rant about 5 days taking way too long and a story about his last transaction. Says if it’s in the mail he’ll return it, if not don’t bother.

Ok, nice rant. I was going to Post Office on 3rd business day after we chatted via email. Not Friday not Monday but yes, God forbid Tuesday.

I’m just glad I checked email one more time before mailing since the email at 1333 today didn’t indicate an issue.

Never flaked on an exchange on this or any other forum and still haven’t in my mind. I don’t think the third day of business after talking is excessive, maybe I’m wrong because David does. Just clearing the air here since “payment not sent”.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ad Closed..please delete
Not when there appears to be a problem

Posts: 93778 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
No problem Para. I did not recieve payment and got a email today the buyer is sending out the money. He posted to buy them last Thursday. This was not a option as I choose to complete the transaction promptly. Last magazines I sold here were Beretta. The buyer emailed me 12 days after posting to buy. Sent me a picture of a blank Postal Money Order stating he just found it in his truck. My sale of H&K magazines seems to be heading down the same road. Another Member may have had the payment here by now and the items would be on their way Priorty Mail.

posted Hide Post
The only problem I have Para is the way he’s acting. I have all the emails if you are bored. This whole relisted due to non payment nonsense. He’s painting me out like I have reneged on this deal. According to the sticky, 7 days is the payment window we should all expect. I emailed him today because he wrote his address in a way I have never actually seen used before. C/O then a name, comma and his screen name (I assume his real name) all in one continuous line of text. I wrote it out how I thought was correct and told him I was headed to PO but wanted to confirm the address was written out correctly. He responded it was correct and thanks for the heads up. My wife got home and we were headed out to do our errands and I just happened to check my email. 49 minutes after his first email today he sends a second one. “No sir. Just no”. Then it goes on a long rant about some guy who took 12 days to mail a money order or something. I live in MD, Florence is on the eastern edge of KY. It’s not even 500 miles, a 7 hour drive. I mail all payments via priority mail for the tracking. He would of had it by Thursday most likely. Which is in the accepted window.

He freaked out for some reason. Which I don’t care, that’s his business. Two things I do care about though. Don’t accuse me of non payment when I’m still in the accepted window. And two, don’t respond to my email and then 49 minutes later change the terms of the deal. If he was pissed at me this morning for going to PO today then just say, “deals off kiss my ass whatever”. Don’t respond normal and set me up to send you 240 dollars in cash knowing you have already canceled the deal in your head. That’s fucked up.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Pete, I am not painting you sir in any way. I tried to be as flexable as I can to sell my magazines. The Postal Money Order is indeed safe. That may involve me making a 2nd trip to cash as the Post Office does not always have enough, early in the day to cash them. Then you ask about sending cash via Mail because you lost a $600.00 Money Order on Beretta Forum. We agreed on this transaction Thursday. I am thinking, as you stated above, you are sending the payment now. No comms from you for 5 days. You will send payment just whenever you like, right? This is, was a simple transaction which would be nearly complete by now. I wish you never posted in my ad. If I buy something on line, I make my best effort to get the ball rolling. If I sell something, quite the same. I dont want your envelope of cash. At this time I dont want anything sir. My ad is ruined.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Next, we'll have the Feats of Strength

Posts: 93778 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Hang on just a second, no one has pulled the aluminum pole out of the basement. Aluminum has a great strength to weight ratio.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Scotch: Neat.

Posts: 9098 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Report This Post