SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: ACT-MAG/Armscor, CZ, Hogue (Free Shipping on Hogue Grips), KCI, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Ruger, Sig Sauer OEM, S&W, Wilson, XGrip Adapters & Loaders
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: ACT-MAG/Armscor, CZ, Hogue (Free Shipping on Hogue Grips), KCI, Mec-Gar, Metalform, Ruger, Sig Sauer OEM, S&W, Wilson, XGrip Adapters & Loaders Login/Join 
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much today Greg with the information so I could order the magazines I needed, Shipping is always so fast and the price is extremely reasonable.

Give yourself a Christmas present and visit Greg's site, great prices on tons of quality magazines and Hogue grips, other items too.

Posts: 1467 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Quick ship for Ruger Mk4 order.
Easy transaction to a complicated State with idiotic gun laws.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sad to look at that list of all the magazines I can no longer buy. Frown

Mr. Cote, you ARE a rock star. Thanks for all of the mags that I've bought in the past. If and when I ever move out of this hell hole called WA state, I'll have to rekindle our relationship.

-MG

Posts: 1932 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
Just made another order on Greg Cote's site, great prices, Can't wait to get my Hogue grips/grip screws and some other stuff I ordered.

Posts: 1467 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
Got my last order a few days ago it was very fast as always.

I really like the Hogue grips/screws and I got an OTIS LE cleaning kit which is top notch I highly recommend all those.... I went and ordered another set of Hogue grips for another gun and some magazines.

I keep going back really because of the service/shipping/greg's knowledge/friendliness on top of the great deals.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Hi, Greg, will you email me please?
I'm trying to complete a purchase on the web site, and having some difficulty. Thank you!

- - - - - - -
10/26 edit: Greg, I received your message, thank you. Will call shortly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

God bless America.

Posts: 13428 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cxm
posted Hide Post
Gregg is absolutely the best. If I order early in the day, I often get next day delivery.

I have done business with him for nearly 20 years with not a single problem.

FWIW

Chuck

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
usaoz bears the Official SIGforum Seal of Approval, for twenty years of incomparable customer service in the forum. If you need an item and Greg has it in stock, you can buy with absolute confidence.

Twenty years, guys, and not one single customer complaint, not a single one. Think about that.

Hoist on High the Bonny Blue Flag that Bears the Single Star!!!

Certified SIG Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer

Posts: 1346 | Location: Florida, CSA | Registered: September 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
got something recently and made a big order of mec-gar magazines on Greg's site.

Ordered it on sunday late night and getting it tommorow looks like, Greg is always quick to ship!

I'd recommend if you don't have at least 12 mags a weapon you get that much at least, and go to greg he's the best.

posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 8606 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Got lots of mags from Greg. Always smooth and quick, even a return was handled quickly easily.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
I just got another shipment of Glock and SIG mags, very fast turnaround as always.

I finally ordered my first set of Hogue G10 grips, not my last!

They are extremely high quality, texture is amazing, thin as well. (the wood and rubber ones are nice too I've had those before)

I made a big mistake on my order, completely my fault.

I ordered the wrong magazines!

Greg (not me!) noticed the error before I did and reached out to me and got it fixed.

You'll never get better service/pricing for magazines online, its more like dealing with a small business owner that some random online shop.

posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 8606 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post