SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: HK Maritime 5.56 Magazine (LEO Restricted Use Only 10-94)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: HK Maritime 5.56 Magazine (LEO Restricted Use Only 10-94) Login/Join 
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted
1.***SOLD/SHIPPED to kaschi*** - LNIB Sig P220 ST few years ago (came with 2x 8-round mags, Manual, box. No Test Target). Kept it in my safe since purchase. Night sights still glows in the dark.

Selling for ***SOLD/SHIPPED to kaschi*** $950 with the 2 original mags ONLY shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Payment via USPS Money Order. Buyer must send signed copy of the FFL where my FFL will ship the firearm to (my FFL requirement).

***SOLD/SHIPPED to sigarmsp226 - BRAND NEW (no package 2x 10-round mags with sleeve.***

First to post "I will take it" followed by an email gets the package.

2. I am selling 5x Brand New HK Maritime 5.56 magazines. All with Date Code "AF", Stamped "RESTRICTED LAW ENFORCEMENT/GOVERNMENT USE ONLY 10-94". Selling for $175/each, shipped insured via USPS Priority Mail. Purchased these in 2006 and kept them in cool/dry place, NEVER loaded. Would like to sell as a set. But will to split them up if needed. USPS Money order preferred. Will accept personal check (but will have to wait until check clears my bank).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ador,

Posts: 1788 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ador - If the buyer of the pistol does not want to purchase the two - 10 rd mags, I would like to ask for the first opportunity to purchase these two mags from you.

Thanks - sigarmsp226 (my email is in my profile).

Posts: 2846 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Added HK Maritime 5.56 magazine in my Ad.

Posts: 1788 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take your LNIB P220ST. Email follows this post.

Posts: 1911 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Replied to your email.

quote:
Originally posted by kaschi:
I will take your LNIB P220ST. Email follows this post.

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Sent you email regarding the 10 round magazines.

quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Ador - If the buyer of the pistol does not want to purchase the two - 10 rd mags, I would like to ask for the first opportunity to purchase these two mags from you.

Thanks - sigarmsp226 (my email is in my profile).

posted Hide Post
Ador - Just replied to your email Sir - I will take the two -10 round SIG Mags with the mag sleeves. I sent you an email to arrange an acceptable payment method.

Thanks for allowing me to purchase these two mags from you.

Mark

Posts: 2846 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
P220 ST and magazines are Sold/Shipped.

HK maritime magazines still available.

posted Hide Post
Pistol and mags arrived and I'm pleased with everything. Thanks Ador.

Posts: 1911 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ador - Received the two - 10 round mags today. These things are beautiful. Thanks for the great packaging, SUPER Fast Shipping, and working with me on my payment option.

Great Forum Member - Buy with confidence.

sigarmsp226 - Mark

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Bump for the HK Maritime magazines.

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify, the HK Maritime mags are $175 each mag or as a set? I’m guessing you meant $175 for the set but wanted to clarify.

Posts: 5803 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
It is $175 each. I paid $225 for each one of them in 2006. I understand you can buy bunch of other magazines for the same price. Just selling them for less than what I paid for them. There is ONE magazine that is sealed in bag selling for $225 right bow from an on-line bidding place. That is exactly what this magazine is.

quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
Just to clarify, the HK Maritime mags are $175 each mag or as a set? I’m guessing you meant $175 for the set but wanted to clarify.