SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT: P229/40/357 for W German P226/9mm **CANCELLED**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT: P229/40/357 for W German P226/9mm **CANCELLED** Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
**CANCELLED** Found a pristine W. German 226 this afternoon at my LGS and immediately put on layaway, so request to trade is hereby cancelled. Thanks!

Due to my recent stroke, I am looking to trade my P229 in excellent condition for a W German P226 in 9mm.

My P229 includes both .40S&W and .357SIG barrels, Hogue checkered G10 grips, 4 factory 12-rd mags, fresh night sights, factory case and manual. Several hundred rounds of target ammo is also available if you're willing to pay shipping!

Interested parties, please respond to this post, then e-mail me with what you have to offer. If you don't respond here first, your direct contact will be ignored!

More pics available as my hands start working better, and I see there is some interest...

Edit to add: Pic is of the pistol before night sights and G10 grips were added. Pic shows stock sights and Hogue aluminum grips. Will attempt to update later today if my hands will cooperate!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bronicabill,

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4021 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Email soon to be enroute to you - thank you!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6358 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
Email soon to be enroute to you - thank you!

Got it. If a trade cannot be found, I may pursue your offer!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4021 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
How much for any 357sig ammo you may have?

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1486 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 21bubba:
How much for any 357sig ammo you may have?

I anticipate it will go with the gun, so not for sale individually right now. Thanks for asking...

Bill R.
North Alabama

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Stumbled upon a pristine W. German 226 with night sights and manual in the yellow box (w/ red insert) at my LGS this afternoon and immediately put it on layway!

Working on a possible local sale for the P229, but if that falls through, look for an ad from me in the next few days for an awesome 229 outfit in 2 calibers!

Bill R.
North Alabama