SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Military, Rolex 5517 Milsub Homage, Proceeds go to Charity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Military, Rolex 5517 Milsub Homage, Proceeds go to Charity Login/Join 
posted
Hi all,

I'd list this on the watchuseek forum but I'm too new there to post in the Classifieds, and I don't like Ebay, so I'm trying this here as I've seen a watch or two for sale here before.

I have a Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Military (42mm version) here that's a couple weeks old. Had it shipped to me late December as it came out of a batch of recent production OVMs from Steinhart. This is the "Version 3" with the (once again) black dial. ETA/SW200 movement. Sapphire crystal. Specs are found on the Steinhart website, but if you dig the Rolex 5517 vibe this is one of the more affordable and well-made homages out there. Or just go here to see more pics and specs:

https://us.gnomonwatches.com/p...vintage-military-new

This is my nicest watch and I'm selling it to donate the proceeds to a family I train with who just lost their trailer home to a fire a few days ago. Kids (15 and 12) train with me at the same school and have been doing so for years. Our instructor started the GoFundMe page which can be found here:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/put...e7464a81f7b872abfc94

I'm asking $400 shipped and insured CONUS. I'm fine if you just donate directly to the page...never donated to GoFundMe so I don't know how it works, but we’ll figure out a way to confirm the donation. Also never sold a watch before so lemme know what pics you'd like to see and I'll send them your way. This will come with the original box, papers, etc.. Still even has some of the protective plastic covering on the watch back and parts of the clasp.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dehughes,

Posts: 1237 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post