SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS RCBS reloading press and stuff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS RCBS reloading press and stuff Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted
Neighbor is trying to sell his reloading stuff and asked me to help him out. He bought stuff thirty years ago and never got into it, so the items are either NIB or lightly used.
RCBS mod 505 beam scale. $75
RCBS Uniflow powder throw. $95
RCBS Rock Chucker II press. $105
RCBS carbide die set 9mm. $50
RCBS carbide die set 38/357. $50
RCBS primer tray flipper. $4

Plus shipping.

Prices are w/o shipping, I will try and UPS or USPS stuff at the cheapest rate. So there will be a little back and forth while I figure out the best way to ship to you. I don’t do Zelle or any other electronic money transfer turns out Mrs. Mike has a Zelle and a PayPal account(email me and I will give that info-once we’ve agreed on shipping costs, so USPS money order should work. My email is in my profile, please put Sigforum in the subject line so it doesn’t go to the junk file.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 9647 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post

Slight spot of surface rust on the outside of the extra throw innards..

A little surface rust on the 9mm dies threads, but the dies are GTG inside them.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 9647 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Bump