SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB IWB FBI - cant holster for a Glock 19, Anything you may have, but read on for my preferences at the moment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB IWB FBI - cant holster for a Glock 19, Anything you may have, but read on for my preferences at the moment Login/Join 
posted
As the title says, I'm looking for something like a Galco Tuck-N-Go 2.0 or Blade-Tec Nano for my Glock 19. The Galco is on sale right now for about $54 and the Blade Tec for about $68, but I'm cheap and hope someone here has one they no longer need and can cut me a better price.

I'm finding I'm not as adverse to IWB as I thought I would be, but I need the ability to change the angle of the dangle to something approaching the FBI cant.

I don't do on-line payments, BTW, such as PayPal and the likes, but I can send Bank or Post Office Money Order, or my personal check and wait for it to clear. Whatever works best for you and leaves Chinese spies and hackers out of the equation.

Thanks in advance for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: newtoSig765,

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated to open up for your offers and suggestions.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I have a DeSantis Sof-Tuck 106 that's similar to the Galco Tuck-N-Go. I don't want to get rid of it, but it's available on ebay for $37.97+tax shipped.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/235296281217

The Desantis Sof-Tuck 179 is another similar one, but instead of plain suede, it's polyurethane lined leather. It's available on ebay for $29.95+tax shipped.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/315098439239

If you want a full Kydex holster similar to the Blade Tech Nano, there are hundreds of options out there. If you like the tuckable, angle-adjusting clip on the aforementioned leather holsters, then I'd recommend a Vedder Light Tuck.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I have a DeSantis holster that I really like, OWB for the 19. I'll check their website for more details about both of them and maybe get one from ebay.

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

posted Hide Post
Update, I looked at the DeSantis website, both holsters look good, but I don't really care for the pivot point at the bottom.

For now, I'm going to hope someone can come up with the Galco or the Blade Tech, and am open to other suggestions.

If nothing else comes up, I'll probably get the less-expensive DeSantis and see how it works out.

Again, thanks for the suggestions.

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

posted Hide Post
Iron Chef, I ordered the DeSantis 106 to try it out. The Ebay seller didn't say how he shipped, but I found it available on and shipped by Amazon, ironically for a few bucks less money, so got it from them.

If this doesn't work, I think maybe I'll have to pop for the Blade Tech Nano.

Holster's due here Wednesday, I'll report back!

Thanks to everybody who looked at my WTB!

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

posted Hide Post
The DeSantis 106 didn't work out for me, the clip was too stiff. Sent it back, now I'm looking again.

The Nano still looks good, but expensive. The Vedder Light Tuck looks good, and offers a "claw" option to hold the gun tight to the hip, but is over $80 delivered.

Anybody have anything they're willing to sell me?

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

posted Hide Post
Final update, I ordered a Vedder Light Tuck with the claw. It arrived today, and I think it's going to be a great holster.

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18