SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/WTT: In the Cincinnati area. Springfield Operator 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/WTT: In the Cincinnati area. Springfield Operator 9mm Login/Join 
posted
I am in Lawrenceburg Indiana, and not looking to ship the gun. If you are in Ohio or Kentucky I will have to meet you at your FFL.

I have a Springfield 1911 Operator in 9mm (UPC Code from the box is PI9130L) with a lot of extras.

The gun cones with the box and everything that came with it new, except for the original factory grips. Also comes with 2 Wilson Combat 10 round mags, 2 OEM 9 round mags with base pads, 4 Metal Form 10 Round Mags, An extra base pad with screws, 1 Set of VZ grips, 3 Wolff Extra Power Firing Pin Springs, Wolff Spring Calibration Set (14,16,18.5,20,22, & 24lb springs) and Magpul MOE TSP Grips that are currently on the gun.

Asking $875 for everything. As far as trades the only thing that I am really looking for is HK VP9L that is optic ready. However. I am open to other trade offers, you never know what might catch my attention. I am willing to do +/- on trades, depending in the deal.

Thanks for looking.

Posts: 2163 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you change your mind about shipping it, let me know, I would be interested and would of course pay all costs associated-

Posts: 132 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alyson, I just sent you an e mail.

Thanks

Posts: 2163 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post