SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hydor
posted Hide Post
Per our emails I will take the Holosun HE507K-GR-X2 once it returns to stock.

Thanks!

Posts: 102 | Location: Winchester, TN | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email regarding a quote, thank you!

Posts: 12 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent. Re: P210s. Thanks.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
And just like that, the STAS X-Five found its way today to Q's man cave. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
And just like that, the STAS X-Five found its way today to Q's man cave. Big Grin

AWESOME!!! Look foreword to your review and range report.

Dave

Posts: 467 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Very interested to see your thoughts on it and I'm honored to do business with you.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Email sent re: 407k

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email regarding Holosun AEMS and AMES Low Mount. Maybe Aimpoint ACRO P-2 (if available). Thanks.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Another great transaction.

Thank you, Brad. Cool

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DaBigBR,

I just sent you an email about a 507K. Thanks.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hydor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hydor:
Per our emails I will take the Holosun HE507K-GR-X2 once it returns to stock.

Thanks!

Holosun arrived with yesterday's mail. Thanks for a pleasant transaction and an excellent price!

Posts: 102 | Location: Winchester, TN | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Hey Brad, per our emails, I'll take the Trijicon SRO, the Holosun 407K X2, the Streamlight TLR-1 HL, and the Walther PDP 5" with RMR plate. Thank you.

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF to you, sir. I'll get details to you later tonight or early tomorrow.

I appreciate everyone's patience the last couple weeks.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent you a couple emails. Just giving you a heads up. MO on the way.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Today felt like Christmas as I received my shipment from Brad. Wow, lightening fast shipping, amazing prices, and spot-on communications. I couldn't be happier with my new accessories and pistol, I'll be back for more as funds allow - thank you.

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate all of the recent business, guys. Holosun optics remain very popular. I am still waiting for access to the new EPS and EPS Carry models along with the PID weapon mounted lights.

Please give me a shout if there is anything I can help you with.

Thanks!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Brad, any new deals available? Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Benderx4,

posted Hide Post
Holosun EPS and EPS Carry
This is the first I've been able to get these. I have the following items on the way:

EPS Red 2 MOA
EPS Green 2 MOA
EPS Green 6 MOA
EPS Carry Red 2 MOA SPF
EPS Carry Green 2 MOA
EPS Carry Green 6 MOA

Very limited stock on them. These will be first come, first serve. Please email me for pricing. These should be here by the end of the week. I normally don't list stuff I haven't received yet but I know there is a lot of demand for these.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
Hi Brad,
Will take that EPS carry Green 2 moa as mentioned. Thank you sir.

Posts: 747 | Location: FL | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post