SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adam14:
Is the P30L V1 still available?
I sent an email with no reply.
Thank you!

Yes, it is. It is possible that you were spam filtered, particularly if you sent to my profile address and not SigForum@bvarms.us. I will send an email to your profile address from brad.reinhard@bvarms.us momentarily.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:
Originally posted by adam14:
Is the P30L V1 still available?
I sent an email with no reply.
Thank you!

Yes, it is. It is possible that you were spam filtered, particularly if you sent to my profile address and not SigForum@bvarms.us. I will send an email to your profile address from brad.reinhard@bvarms.us momentarily.

Received!... Thank you!... My apologies on any spam.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SkeetSurfer
posted Hide Post
Howdy,
New SF member, so I can’t PM. Sent an email regarding $ for SCS320.

Posts: 6 | Location: Humboldt Co., CA | Registered: November 05, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SkeetSurfer:

New SF member, so I can’t PM. Sent an email regarding $ for SCS320.
There is no "PM" on SIGforum.

You might want to put your email address in your profile.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the P322. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P322 sold to stickman428.

Still have one 507comp green on hand

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
I will take the HK P30L LEM as discussed via email. Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Posts: 1530 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my EPS Carry. Thank you!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated to add Glock 29 and 30 Gen 5. Email me for pricing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Email sent about Surefire handheld light. Model P1RZ-IB-DF. Thanks

Posts: 444 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added M&P 2.0 and Romeo X Pro

posted Hide Post
Romeo X Pros are gone. Trying to find more.

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Email sent ref a Holosun 407k.

Posts: 8568 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Romeo X Pros are coming back. A little cheaper than last time. Please email me. They will not last.

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Emailed you with some questions about this M&P. Thanks.

quote:
Added M&P 2.0

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Brad. I’m thinking I need another 507k from you. What are they going for now? Thank you!!

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
Hey Brad. I’m thinking I need another 507k from you. What are they going for now? Thank you!!

I tried to email your profile address, but it bounced. Can you email me via SigForum@bvarms.us or my profile address for pricing.

posted Hide Post
AK-V

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:

I tried to email your profile address, but it bounced. Can you email me via SigForum@bvarms.us or my profile address for pricing.

Must be on your end because it came through. Weird. I responded back. Thanks.

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have more Romeo X Pros on the way that are due Monday or Tuesday. I believe there are two left that are not reserved. Email me for details.