SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’ll take that mossberg mc1. Free bumpy bump

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
red dot request. Thanks

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ORC, I'm not finding your email.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
507k came through today!

Thank you for your awesome way of doing business!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackwaterp226
posted Hide Post
Best price on the 507K and the only one who had it in stock. Thanks for the quick shipment.

Posts: 257 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AWESOME prices AND SELLER

Kattman from Michigan

Posts: 198 | Registered: December 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added Radian Raptor ambi charging handles. $80 shipped. Have five to sell.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take a TLR 7 please. Email sent

Posts: 303 | Location: Surprise,Az | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Latest stock levels below.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

posted Hide Post
See below.

posted Hide Post
See updated post.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take 3 510c per emails.
Payment sent this morning.

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to tell you folks about DaBigBR's business practices. If you bought something from Brad in the past, you already know, but in case you haven't:

He ships really fast, and his prices are, IMO, better than anywhere else on the things I am looking for.

Even more importantly, he stands behind what the sells, I had a problem with something I'd purchased and Brad sent me another one to replace it, again, very, very quickly. No ifs, ands or buts!

I'm getting older, and can't do all the things (okay, most of the things) I used to do. So it is important to me that when I purchase something I need (or just want) that the seller treats me right on price, shipping time and product reliability.

DaBigBR does just that.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If nobody has spoken for it I will take the Sig 365. Thanks.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
If nobody has spoken for it I will take the Sig 365. Thanks.

SPF to you, sir.

Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas,

I will take:

1 Streamlight TLR-1 HL (1000 Lumen) $130 Shipped

1 Streamlight HL-X Long Gun Light w/Tape Switch - $105 Shipped

PM sent as well.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got you down for those lights and replied to your email. Also had a never speak up for a 507c. Quantities above adjusted accordingly.

posted Hide Post
Green 510Cs, Romeo Zero, and HL-Xs are now sold out.

posted Hide Post
Cut the Glock 17s to $480. I have detailed photos available if you're considering them.

posted Hide Post
Promotion over